Chapter 3

*11:30am*
"Uhhhhh. Shut up alarm."

I move to my side and my vision is still blurry, as it clears up I see its 11:30am.
"OH MY GOD" I scream "ROMAN WE HAVE TO GET TO THE....GYM..." I scream
I turn around to see no Roman....where is he?
I get up and go to the coffee table to see a letter reading

"Hey Maria,
I had to leave your hotel room earlier, the reason to this is because i had noticed what we did last night and could not stand to think that you would have feeling for me because of many reasons. I wanted you to know that I feel i did wrong to you. if you want to meet with me to talk more about this we can meet at Hard Rock Cafe. Ill be there until 12 waiting for you. If you do not come I will completely understand
                                                     Sincerely ,
                                                           Roman"

I got dressed quickly walking the streets of Manhattan to go to this cafe.

I have to talk to Roman

I get to Broadway and see the cafe as  I go in I see a man with plain blue jeans, a leather jacket ,and a tight bun. I tap the mans shoulder and when he turn around he hugs me very tight and tells me "I cant believe you came, thank you so much"

Roman let's go of me and looks at me with a sorry look on his face.

"Roman, I want you to know...I read your letter and I wanted  you to know that I can not bear for you to think that way. I love you, I really do with all my heart but I still need to think things through about me and what my attraction is. But like i said Roman, I love you but i need to focus on others things at the moment. My career, my health, I honestly can not have other things bother me at this point. I am making something out of my life, I am at the highest point of my career, I do not want anything to ruin it." I grab a hold of his hand.

After I finish Roman gets up and hugs me and as we exit he kisses me on the forehead.

"I am so proud of you" He tells me

*Barclays Center*

"Maria...you're gonna be on commentary tonight during the match of Charlotte be Alexa Bliss." Stephanie McMahon tells me.

"Okay....anything specific you want me to do?" I ask

"No" Stephanie say "Just act the way you normally do."

"Okay. Sure" I say

*Commentary*
I sit in between Bryon Saxton and Corey Graves and put on my headset and watch the match from the screen and as well from afar.

"Maria how do you feel about this match?"
Bryon asks
"Well, Bryon Alexa Bliss is very strong for someone her size and Charlotte is a very athletic and very capable of many things in the ring. But this match is one to watch for years on." I say
"Ohh, look at the kick" Corey says watching the match
The match continues with hits,kicks, punches thrown, hair pulled, slaps back and forth. Alexa Bliss runs to hit Charlotte with a right hook but Charlotte catches her in the face with a big boot. As Charlotte has Alexa on her back, she about to do the figure 8, but Alexa is able to kick Charlotte in the face and throw a couple of hits and kicks of her own. While Charlotte is out on her back Alexa climbs to the top rope and performs Twisted Bliss landing of and pinning her for the count.
"1.....2.....3" the ref counts, "ding.ding.ding" the bells rings singling the match being over.
"Here is the winner of the match....ALEXA BLISSSSSSS." the ring announcer says.

I get up from my seat and start to walk down the ramp and start to beat on Alexa. I hit her many time and as refs pull me off of me I fight my way out of there grips and continued to beat on her. The refs are still trying to get rid of me. I push the refs away and leave the ring.

"SEE YOU AT SUMMERSLAM" I scream and go backstage. I get backstage and Tom Phillips comes up for an interview.
"Maria, you had said to Alexa that you would se-" Tom gets cut off by me
"Shut up Tom because I have a message for Alexa." I look into the camera and snatch the microphone out of Toms hand."Look Alexa, I have a message for you, you should've never messed with me sweetheart because you say that your gonna give Monday Night RAW a blissful experience, honey just awoken a certain demon that you or on one should've awoken....come SummerSlam when you go against me you or anyone is gonna recognize you after what I will do. Your gonna get more than a Long Kiss Goodnight on Sunday."

I walked away and went towards the locker rooms, and take a shower, get dressed and leave. I put the keys into the ignition and as I grab the wheel the door open and I backhand slap the person, after a couple of second I notice it's Corey.
"Oh My God Corey I'm so sorry...I didn't know it was you" I get out of the car and pick him up, "is your lips bleeding...I have a ring on" I checked his lip and say it bleeding but very lightly. "
I think we will be good." I say. "Here come in the car with me and we can drive to the hotel together."
I say and he nods his head going into the passenger seat. We drive out, the fans are bombarding us, asking for pictures and signing stuff. Corey and I sign some stuff and then drive off, while on the highway we're driving and talking.
"Hey, I completely forgot to book myself a room can I stay with you for tonight?" Corey asks
"Sure I don't care." I say. "So how's your kids?" I ask to start conversation

*At hotel*
We grab out baggage from the trunk and get to the hotel we open the doors and I had seen the woman at the front straighten herself and opens up her blouse.
Woo such class
"Hi room for Maria WWE" I tell the woman at the front desk. "Oh and room for Corey Graves as well" I say
"Oh I'm sorry, he can not come to stay with you, he's just gonna...have to stay with me." the lady tells me as she give me my keycard.

"Uhh..no he's not staying with you, he's my friend and he's gonna stay with me and I'll just call you supervisor for sexual harassment against an innocent man and say that I don't want any business with this hotel anymore" I say while giving her back the keycard and the woman's face is now scared for her life.

"I-I-I'm very sorry miss h-h-h-he can stay with you." She says
"Good" I say as I walk away.

We get into the elevator and he hugs me and laughs.

"You saw her face, she was scared out of her mind when you told her that you we're gonna call her supervisor." Corey tells me, as we get off and reach my hotel room, I put in my keycard and open the door to a gorgeous hotel room.

I have everything with me as I wait for Corey to get out of shower. I was watching reruns of Golden Girls and as I watch Corey comes out of the bathroom with a towel in his arms.
"Bathroom all ready for you." Corey says as he dries his hair.
"Your hair is so different with out all that gel in you hair.....it's so soft. Oh my god" I feel his hair and giggle.
"You are so adorable, you know that right" He tells me as his hands go into the curve of my body.
"I know I am" I say
Our lips connect and his hands move lower down my body and I moan against his lips. I feel his growing bulge against me. I giggle against his lips as I move towards his neck and bite on it. He moans, making me crazy. I go farther and then we start. The moans and groans of the night echo through out the room and as we continue, I'm having the time of my life, he's making me feel like the greatest woman ever. I feel a knot in my stomach start to grow and as I reach my climax, Corey explodes and as well as I do. We both lay down next to each other and he holds his arm around my body.
"I love you so much Maria" Corey tells me as he kisses my forehead.
"I love you too Corey" I say as we both fall asleep.
Corey had made me feel like the greatest woman in the world.

--------------------------------------------------------

So here's chapter 3. Hope you all like it.

What are your opinions of Chapter 3?

What will happen in Chapter 4?