Chapter 13

It is later on in the night and Dean, Roman and myself are driving to the next town which is 5 hours away. The drive was the quickest one ever and it was the funniest.

•The Hotel•
We get out of the car and Dean hands me my bags as we all go into the hotel, the lady at the front desk gives us the room keys and we go our separate ways to our rooms for the night. With so much stress in my mind I decided to have a late night workout.

•Workout 1:34AM•
I go back to my hotel room and take a shower, then falls asleep for as long as I can until Roman and Dean wake me up. We walk out together and drive for another 12 hours, with stops along the way, the ride continues  with us switching roles, and trying to catch up on sleep.

•Hotel•
I wake up to be in a hotel bed and fall right back, and don't wake till 2pm. I make it to the arena to start getting dirty looks from everyone. I hear someone snicker and then turn and scream

"WHATS GOING ON?!? OH WHAT HAPPENED DID NIKKI TELL YOU I WAS A BITCH OR THAT IM A BACKSTABBER AND I CANT BE TRUSTED. OH WELL TO FUCKING BAD BECAUSE IM NONE OF THOSE THINGS AND I NEVER WILL BE."

I walk away with anger boiling inside of me, I go into Triple H's office and ask him to make a match between Nikki and myself. He makes the match and tells me it's going to be the main event.

 He makes the match and tells me it's going to be the main event

(CUSTOM PROMO VIDEO AT THE BEGINNING)