Chapter Two

Before I start this chapter, I get that many of you are confused. Lily is in another world that the witch has created. Back in the real world, she appears to be dead, so Harry and the rest of the crew think she's dead.

[Harry's POV]

I hate my life. If I could stake myself and actually die, I would. Living like this, an eternity, wasn't exactly appealing without Lily by my side.

Not to mention that I pretty much ruled 1/5 of the country. I couldn't exactly just leave, could I?

I didn't want to leave my best mates. Niall, Liam, Zayn and even Louis. I didn't get it. Not one bit. Why didnt Louis like Lily? He adored Helena, yet he loathed Lily.

I spun in my chair, well Lily's chair. Correction, it used to be Lily's chair. All of a sudden it felt a lot harder to breath.

"Harry?" I turned to see Isabelle walking into the room, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Isabelle, go back to Liam." My voice came out strained as I tried to tell her to leave in the kindest way possible. Liam had been on babysitting duty for the past year and a half. I couldn't bear to tell her that Lily was dead.

"But I want to stay with you." Isabelle pouted, now standing before me. I sighed, picking her up and set her onto my lap.

"You've grown quite a bit haven't you?" I muttered, a faint smile on my face as she giggled. Her small hand went up to touch my hair, her warm hand playing with each curl.

"Where is Lily?" She just had to ask the question that I had been dreading to answer.

"Uh-" I cleared my throat, my face feeling hot.

"Lily is-"

"-visiting relatives in New York." I flinched as I heard a familiar voice from the door. Louis.

"Isabelle, Niall brought cookies for you, he's upstairs." Louis cooed. Isabelle eagerly hopped off my lap, running out the door past Louis.

"We need to talk," Louis said as soon as she was out of the room. I turned my chair, my back facing him. I had clearly stated that I wasn't going to talk to him.

I glared up at him as he turned my chair, forcing me to face him.

"Look I know I said some things back there," Louis admitted,"-and I'm sorry."

I still glared at him. I felt my teeth lengthen as I let out a small growl in response.

"Hey don't get all toothy with me," Louis said before baring his fangs too. We stared eachother down before he finally sighed.

"I'm sorry Haz," he begged,"I didn't mean it. I know this has to be hard for you, you loved her. Im truly sorry, Ill do anything to help." He looked at me for a while, searching my expression. "Say something, anything.

Instead of saying anything I stood up from my chair. I did the thing that I didn't even expect myself to do.

I hugged him.

"If you want to help, get the witch and help me get Lily back."

[Lily's POV]

I peered out the window, the darkness of the forest in front of the house making it hard to see. From inside, I could hear the crickets chirp and owls hoot.

"Curious?" I turned to see Fiona sitting by the fire place, her hands hd out. Her long brown hair was swept to one side and her brown eyes were on me.

"Yeah." I said simply. I remember almost two years ago when I had first arrived here. I had opened my eyes to find myself in a room , alone. I'd laid their for hours, wondering where I was, wondering where Harry was. Then, the door had opened. People that I'd never seen before greeted me and explained everything.

We were in another world, part of the witches all famous games. I was just another pawn that she played with. The second thing they told me was that I would appear dead in the real world.

That broke my heart, knowing that Harry thought that I was dead. I was still alive- sort of.

Even after these almost two years, I still haven't met all the people here. It was quite a big village.

The worst part about it was the vampires. Even in this world, people who had been vampires in the real world still were. Except the rules has changed. The witch made it so that the stereotypes about vampires were true here. They burned in the sun. They had to be invited into homes.

"They're awfully quiet tonight." Fiona pointed out, referring to the vampires. I nodded in agreement, watching as Fiona stood up, dropping her blanket. She walked towards the kitchen. Moments later she walked out holding two mugs of hot chocolate, holding one out to me.

"Thanks." I told her, setting the mug on the coffee table. I watched the steam roll off the top of the mug.

"Tomorrow we'll go to the center of the village, we've got to go buy a birthday cake for your twentieth birthday right? We'll make a reservation for one to be made." Fiona smiled. I smiled back, glad to have a friend like Fiona.

The birthday cake was the last thing I was thinking of at the moment though. I didn't want to turn 20, not with out Harry.

Harry.

I needed him. I craved the feeling of his lips on mine, his arms around me. Just the thought of him made me tingle.

I bit my lip, keeping myself from crying. The last time I had cried was when I first got here, for weeks. Now, I was sick of crying.

But no matter how hard I tried not to cry, I could help but let a tear slip out of my eye.