Chapter Four

[Harrys POV]

My back hurt like hell.

I groaned, rolling around on the ground. My fingers managed to curl around something, grass.

Wait, Grass?

I was up in a second, stumbling back as I landed to quick on my feet. My whole body ached like never before, yet that wasn't my top concern at the moment.

Where was I?

"Fuck," I groaned, looking around. I was in some sort of cave, I could hear water dripping from the roof of it. I leaned against the wall, my eyes closing for a minute. Where was my bed when I needed it?

When I finally opened my eyes, they skimmed over the grassy floor. What kind of cave has grass growing in it? A magic one.

"Stupid witch," I mumbled. What had she done to me this time? I should have snapped her neck when I had the chance. I took a few steps forward, making sure that I felt stable enough to stand before I started exploring my surroundings.

The walls were hard, firm. Not a single crack in them. So it would seem like it at first. Narrowing my eyes, I could see a small ray of sunlight just ahead of me. An opening.

I ran towards it, my eyes guiding my way through the dark. As I reached the opening of the cave, I flinched away. Something seemed very unappealing about the sun light at the moment, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I pushed the thought away, stepping foot out of the cave.

Pain.

I let out a scream as flames ingulfed me. I stepped back into the cave, my skin burning. The sizzle of skin burning died down as I fell to the floor, my fingers grasping at the grass as I withered in pain.

"You had to learn the hard way, didnt you?" I tilted my head to see that I had company. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw who it was.

"Marcel," I growled through my pain, though it was dying down.

"Lord Harry," he addressed me as if nothing had happened.

"You little traitor!" Now healed, I leaped at him, pinning him against the wall. He let out a cry, his hands flying up to his throat in an attempt to try to free himself.

"L-let me e-explain!" He choked. "I-if you k-kill me, you won't know what's g-going on!" I took a moment to think before reluctantly letting go. The little bastard was only alive because he had some explaining to do.

"Where are we? Why am I here?" I started, eyeing Marcel as I paced around.

"This is the witches little world," he started,"She created it years back so she could play her little games with us. I was sucked into here two years ago after Ethan sent me to the witch for punishment. I appear dead to everyone else but I'm not."

"Go on," I pressed.

"Since I am a vampire, I'm a vampire in this world. But in this world, she made things a bit...interesting. Most of the myths about vampires are true in this world. We burn in sunlight, we can't eat garlic, crosses hurt us. Before you ask, no we cannot turn into bats. All the vampires here are stuck in this cave till the sun goes down."

"Who else is in this world?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Other than the vampires, I don't know. The thing is some of us burn in the sun and some don't. Some can't be near crosses, some can. It's strange really but some of us are sent to this world and arrive at different places. Your lucky that you arrived in the cave with me or you would be burned to ashes!"

"Where is everyone else?"

"Scattered in different caves. " Marcel said, "we'll go find them once the sun has set."

Hi guys. Ok, short chapter, I know. Where have I been for this past month, you might ask. Well I was super busy, stuff happened and I got writers block. I'm so sorry I left you guys hanging, I never ment to leave for so long! For those of have un fanned or stopped reading this book, I 100 percent understand! Not sure the next time I'll be on again, but I love you guys!