Chapter Six

[Lilys POV]

My eyes opened, fingers curled around soft cotton sheets, lips lifting in a smile. My body still vibrated with excitement and pleasure from last night.

Last night.

Best. Night. Of. My. Life.

I turned my head slowly to peer at Harry's sleeping form. His lips parted as he took a deep breath before exhaling. His hair was a mess, the image of my fingers running through those soft curls last night replaying in my head.

I sighed, placing my head back on the pillow. He was here, we were finally together after almost two years. He knew that I wasn't dead.

Last night, we'd reunited. I remember those green eyes widen in surprise and joy as he gazed at me before wrapping me into a warm hug. That warm hug soon resulted into kissing which led to even more. I'd invited him into Fiona and I's house.

So here we were now, Harry sleeping soundly while I watched him sleep like a creeper.

How romantic.

My hands slowly ran through my hair and down to my neck. I felt the two healing punctures in my neck as I pressed against the area.

Instead of feeling horror at the thought of being bitten while having sex, I felt an odd sense of pleasure. I remembered his fangs brushing against my skin and his warm breaths filling me with warmth. The slight prick of his fangs sinking into my skin was by far worth it.

I let out a quiet amused laugh as Harry's eyebrows furrowed and he moaned in his sleep. I crawled closer to him, my finger running along his bare chest as he let out heavy breaths.

He responded with another moan. Amused, I pressed my lips against his cheek before whispering to him.

"Having naughty dreams about someone?"

"Mmhhm," Harry replied, indicating that he was now awake. He opened one eye, his green eye staring at me sleepily before he opened his other.

I watched as he let out a groan as he stretched. He then looked at me with intense eyes before his slender fingers touched my face. I grinned as I leaned down to kiss him on the cheek only to have him move at the last second so my lips were firmly planted on his.

"Harold-" I said through our kiss. His lips were driving me insane as my hands gripped his shoulders, "it's too early in the morning for this."

"It's never to early to kiss you," he muttered, pulling away. He moved onto my neck, his lips pressing against my skin passionately. I couldn't help but moan at his gesture.

"Harry, stop." I told him, pushing him away, "I share this house with my friend Fiona, what if she walks in on us?"

Harry sighed, sinking into the bed for a moment before springing out. Before I could even blink he was by the door, his boxers on and shirt and jeans in hand.

"I'm going to shower, feel free to join me if you'd like," he smirked before disappearing in a flash. I blinked, blushing as I processed his offer. I slowly got out of bed, yawning once before picking up my clothing from the floor.

Slipping my under garments on I pulled the curtains back slightly to look out the window. The sun shone right through the windows making me squint. All legends about vampires were true in this world that the witch had created and I sure as hell needed to make sure Harry didn't get hurt in any shape or form. In this world he was vulnerable.

I was tired of the same cycle. I get myself in some crap situation and I end getting saved by Harry. No, it was time for ME to keep Harry safe.

A new thought occurred to me as I realized something. How the hell was I going to tell Fiona that my boyfriend vampire was going to live with us till we could find a way out of this? I could practically see the conversation ending with a stake aimed at Harry's heart.

I could hear the floor boards creak and the water turn off from the other room indicating that Harry was done. I closed the curtains and sat on the bed, thinking.

When Harry finally opened the door, towel wrapped around his waist, he was pouting.

"You didn't join me," he said, disappointment in his voice that was adorable,"why?"

"Sorry, I was thinking." I admitted. Harry walked over, settling on the edge of the bed as he took a long time to search my face.

"About?" He made hand gestures urging me to continue.

"My friend Fiona. What is she going to think when I tell her that I invited a vampire in?" I said, raising an eyebrow at Harry.

"Tell her that I'm your boyfriend?" He suggested as if it were easy.

"You don't understand. Fiona is terrified of vampires!"

"Well, we'll find out in 3, 2, 1," on cue, the door swung open. I heard it close as footsteps echoed just outside the room.

"Lily?" Relief spread through me to hear my friends voice.

"I'm in my room!" I called. I made my way to the door, opening it. Fiona's face greeted me as she opened her mouth to speak.

"You have a lot-" Fiona paused as she peered over my shoulder. Her eyes widened as she saw Harry.

"Look don't freak out-" I started.

"Harry?!" Harry's reply was what turned my blood into ice.

"Helena?!?"

Sorry for the super late update, I was so busy! I was originally going to update in January(I said that on Instagram) but I decided to update earlier!