Chapter Seven

[Lily's Pov]

"Helena?" I echoed, my mind not wrapping around the one name that I thought I wouldn't be hearing.

Helena, as in the girl who left Harry all those years ago? Helena, the girl who was Harry's first love?

Helena, the one who broke Harry's heart.

I turned to face Harry, searching his face. His eyes were still wide in pure surprise while his lips were pressed together. He opened his mouth as if to speak but no words came out. I turned back to 'Fiona' or Helena, I wasn't actually sure what to call her at the moment.

Before I could break the silence, Helena pushed past me, shoving me rudely to the side as if I were a rag doll. I held onto the door knob for support suddenly feeling dizzy as she flung herself at Harry. My heart ached as her arms wrapped around Harry.

Before long Harry's arms wrapped around her. The scene unfolding in front of me broke my heart as I watched on, unable to do anything.

"Helena, I thought you left me," Harry said once they pulled away. His tone was suddenly guarded as he was reminded of the pain she had caused.

"It was all the witch, she didnt want us together so she faked a note and left it for you." She cupped his face with her hands, making me want to barf,"don't you get it Harry? I never left you!"

"You don't get how painful it was when Lily first came here and told me she was with Harry Styles! But I knew if she was here, the witch would send you soon. Harry, I've been waiting for you for centuries!"

"Helena-"

"No Harry, let me finish. Over these many years I've never stopped loving you! Can't you see Harry? We can finally be together!" Helena took Harry's hand and kissed it as she peered at him with hopeful eyes, "We can have the future we always wanted."

I held my breath, my heart pounding as Harry squeezed her outstretched hand, his lips lifting into a smile. Using his free hand, he brushed a stray hair away from her face before pausing for a second.

When he finally decided to turn my way, my heart sped up, my eyesight blurring from the unshed tears in my eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but I shook my head gulping. Deep breaths Lily, deep breaths.

"Helena, I would love to have a future with you," My heart sunk as he said those words to her, "but I have Lily. Helena I love her."

"What does this mean then?" Helena asked, raising her head in defience. She glanced over at me, her eyes filling with tears as well. For a second I pittied her till a fire egnighted in her eyes, a fire filled with hatred.

"I-I need time," Harry said, making my jaw nearly drop. My heart which had been mending for a second fell right apart. Was my love not good enough? Was Helena his one true love? I looked at the ground biting my lip to keep myself from letting out pained gasps.

"Give me time," Harry said his voice awfully husky, thick with emotion. He gently pushed past us, his eyes glued to the floor as he shut the door.

Now it was just the two of us, Helena and I. Helena, Fiona, whatever she wanted me to call her.

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked stiffly after a minute, "Why did you tell me that your name was Fiona?"

Instead of replying, Helena lunged at me. Her hand wrapped around my neck, pinning me to the wall. Her long nails dug into my flesh and for the first time in two years, the girl that I concidered my friend looked frightening.

"Listen bitch," she started, surpirsing me with her foul language,"Harry is mine. From the moment I saw you, I've hated you. Do you know how hard it was to keep hands off of you till now? You stole my boyfriend you bitch. He may think he loves you but in reality, your nothing to him but a blood servant!"

I should have defended myself, told her that Harry did love me but I couldn't. What if he didn't love me? Helena was Harry's first love and sometimes your first love is your last. I didn't struggle as she sneered in my face, insults flying out of her mouth every second.

"You know what? I'll wait till your twentith birthday. Then, Harry will realize that its me, its always been me. Till then, I don't want you near him." I gasped as Helena let go, her eyes wild as she peered at my neck.

"Oh, and I want my necklace back!" To my horror, Helena ripped the necklace right off of my neck before prancing out the door. I took in a shaky breath, sliding against the wall. With my head in my hands, I weeped.