5

And beaten down
________
  That night I thought about Josh. His smile was so sweet like Carmel. And his lips were the perfect pink to kiss.
   "I'm so stupid," I whispered to myself as I lay in my bed. I picked up my phone and texted Josh, I didn't really expect him to answer since it was 4 a.m.

Tyler: hi Joshy

A few minutes later I got a response.

Josh: hi Ty. I like that nickname. :)

I smiled to myself Josh was so sweet.

Tyler: good :) so about in the treehouse..

Josh: oh ya sorry for leaving.. I really wanted to kiss you.

I blushed.

Tyler: You should've.

Josh: next time I will

Tyler: can you meet in the treehouse?

Josh: right now?

Tyler: yes

Josh: meet me there in 10

I was so happy. I sneaked downstairs and unlocked the back door, to the forest.

I walked up and in the treehouse and Josh was there. We stood awkwardly just looking at each other. Than we leaned in and hugged.

"I'm glad to be here with you." Josh whispered in my ear.

"Me to."  I said and pulled back. But Josh leaned in again and brushed his lips on mine. "I was right sweet as Carmel." I said as we stopped.

We sat down on the floor and held hands. "How are you Tyler?" Josh asked me still looking up at the ceiling.

"To be honest Josh.. I just feel like I'm a broken goner.  I feel beaten and broken. And tonight I.... Josh I re-.. Lapsed."  I started crying as hard as I could.

"I'm....so sorry....Joshy." I said through sobs.

"It's okay Ty."  He answered as he lifted me up and hugged me.