Chapter 2

Kayla's POV

*At home with mom*

   My mom get early back home because this is her first time working at her new place.I've already told my mom about going out with few friends.My mom give me too.But she's kinda weird how can I have a friends that wanna hang out witth me? WEIRDO! 

*ding dong* There's must be Ryan.

  I opened the door and hugged Ash.She's like my bff. I love her freakin damn much.Althought,we met this morning at school.I introduced them to my mom quickly

'Mom,This is Chaz,Ryan,Justin and Ashleyr.Oh..Amber just live 3 houses away from ours.Guys,This is my mom,Lauren' I said to them

'Oh..How about your dad?' Chaz asked me

'Um...uh....My dad died when I was 3' I said it upsetly

'OH SORRY! I didn't mean to ask'

'It's ok,Chaz'

'Nice to meet all of you..' My mom suddenly said

'We're too' Chaz,Ryan,Justin and Ashley at the same time.

'So,mom..I think we should go now.I'll be back before...' I watched the clock its 2... 'before 8...Bye..' I kissed my mom cheek and shut the door behind me. Justin drive his Range Rover.He sit at the driver's seat,Ryan at the passenger sit.While,Ashley,Chaz and I at the back seat. I sit behind Justin.Well,his cologne smell so well.

Justin's POV

   I didn't know Kay's father died..I mean she should tell us.Feel so bad for her.My dad not live with me but he's still alive.It just they're divorced.My dad and mom NOT fair. I love them.I look ove the side mirror and saw she texted on phone.She seems busy with her phone.Is she have a boyfriend? Her phone was iPhone and it's glitter purple colour and been wrote 'Kay'. Kinda cute.

   I parked the car at the car park.I never break the rule! Still watching all of them laughing.We get out from the car and walked to the infront door.Many people was here.

Kayla's POV

    MY GOD! It's huge and too many people.Ashley,Chaz and Ryan walk together infront of Justin and I.It's mean they're left us behind.But it's okay.

'So,U love this place?' Justin suddenly asked

'YEAH! It's big and I love it.I've never been here before'

He laughed 'You should come here everyday!'

'Everyday?! That's to much Justy' I said it while laughing

'Justy?' He asked with weird face 

'Is it wrong I called you that?' 

'No..But I must call you KayKay' 

'Haha! Deal'

  Then,we walked together followed by silence and full with noisy people.Ashley come towards to me.

'KAY!!! Leggo to the Brace Go!!!!' She said and pulled my hand to the store.It's the store full with bracelets. Ryan,Chaz,Justy followed us wherever we go.Maybe because Ashley and I girl? Probably.

    WHen I walking,I saw the beautiful bracelet.I don't like bracelete,but this one beautiful.It have heart shape and wrote 'LOVE' . It's lovely.I look at it while Ash trying to find the cute one.

'You love that one?' Ryan asked me

'Oh.... Yes..It's cute' I said to him

'Go buy!'