Chapter 10

*1 week later*

Kayla's POV

   It's been 1 week I'm not saying anything to Bieber.I still mad at hima bout all of the 'dad' stuff.Just because I lost my father.He can't making fun of it. H etried everything to have me back,and talk to him.Most shockly,he's with Madison broke up! That's great news....Awesome news!

 School just like usual.Nothing much..Just some biatch being so slutty.Ryan keep telling me that Justin still loved me and he want us to get back together.I rejected it.I don't want messing with this type of boy! I do hate him!!

 I walked to my locker,then,Justin just come and I opened my locker.Not look at him at all.

'Hey..Kay Kay,Wanna grab some lunch together?' I still not looking at him and not answering

'KayKay...I'm talking to you' He said it with singvoices

'ShudduPP!!! Stop calling me KayKay! I hate it!'

'Woah...Chill...'

'Chill???!!!! You asked me to chill.Justin,I hate that name and you know what I do hate people calling me that!!!!'

'WHY YOU MUST MAD AT ME?!' He shouted and all students looking at us

'I'M MAD AT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAIOUR.IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS WE'RE NOT TALKING AND YOU GIVING THIS SURNAME TO ME?SERIOUSLY?JUSTIN!WHAT  ARE YOU THINKING.YOU PISSED ME OFF LAST WEEK AND YOU STILL DID IT AGAIN ONLY BECAUSE IM NOT ANSWERING YOU!'

'OF COURSE!I PISSED YOU OFF BEFORE THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR TOO! YOU DOESN'T THANK ME AT ALL!!! IT PISSED ME OFF!!

'YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THING JUST WANT GET THE PEOPLE SAY THANKS!'

   All students still looking at us and I started walked away and let Justin stood infront of my locker.

Justin's POV

   I just made her mad..Is it true I pissed her off? I decided not to talk about last week.I know he will knew I was talking about her father.I didn't mean too.I do loved her until now.I miss her laughs,smile,kiss and also her feelings.But why I'll always make her pissed off?!I went to Ash.

'Ash,Would you help me?'

'Yup..What is it?'

'Can you tell me,Did I really pissed off Kay?' I asked while looking down

'Justin,She need her time.She do pissed off but I will make her not to after this.BTW,i hate all of you fights'

'But she just mad at me by shouted and made the crowd looket as.She really hate me,didn't she?'

'SHe doesn't hate y-' I interuptted her

'STOP! DOn't lie to me!'

'Okay..' She crossed her arms 'She do hate you,your behaviour,the way you've being so jerk but Ryan told me before she ended with you she said something'

'Something?What you mean?'

'She said "I hate him but I'll always love him" Justin? Think about the word 'always' She do love you but she still can't accept all of those things'

I tried to hold my tears.I did break her heart. 'How can I make her love me back?'

'Ask her anything.Maybe ask her become friends or something that friends always did'

  I looked down not saying anything

'Justin,I knew her.She will give people that hurted her second chance.Trust me...'

'I think....'

Kayla's POV

  I can't take it.Justin really pissed me off.He being so jerk.He yelled at me.Gosh! I yelled at him back. I hate it when I'll yell at him.I've done it twice I guess but this one seems hurt.Did I had feelings for him? Nha.... Must be my heart talking...Wait.. I think I did.. I've get into my house

'Hey sweetie...'

'Hey mom...Your back so early then,I did!'

'haha...Nahh....' She kissed my cheek

'How's school?'

'Good" I sat on the couch beside my mom

'And how about your friends?Chaz,Ryan,Ash and Justin?' She asked excitedly

'Um..Great..Actually'

'Okay..Tomorrow I'm not going back home.Maybe you should stay at one of your friend house.I called Ash's mom.She said,the can't because they're need to see their grandparents at Nashville' DANG!!! I forgot about that

'So,I called Ryan,Chaz They say hang at Justin's house!You can?'

  I started looking down.Decided not too

'Um..Maybe I should stay home....There's no buglar'

'Aw...NO WAY!!! Stay with Justin'

'But mom!!!!'

'Stay with him with Chaz and Ryan or stay here alone with HIM?Choose'

'Okay...FINE!'

   DAMN IT!! Another problem I hated!!! AGGHHH!!!

****************************************************************

I know my story SUCKS!! But anyway thank you for all of supports!!!!! Keep reading :) Can't update for few day because of having the time with my family.SO bye and

HAPPY NEW YEAR