Chapter 5

Kayla's POV

   I've get into casual dress.Ash supposed to come here but she got family's problem which is not going to help me choose my outfit.I hate wearing dress.So,I put a skinny black jeans,purple and black blouse also sneakers.This is my fashion.

I run downstairs,my mom watching tv's

'Mom,he will come a few mins' My mom already knew I'm going out with Justin.

'Oh..A-' She suddenly stopped then,look at me 'You look pretty'

'Thank you,mom'

Justin's POV

   Now,I get into my jeans,black shirt and white supras.I don't know what Kayla's wearing but she looks good with anything.I mean,She's freakin gorgeous.I can really look at her everyday..GOD! It's 6;45! I need to get her...I run downstairs as fast as I could

'MOM!! I'm going' I shouted and closed the door behind me before my mom could say any words.

I'm driving and thinking what she will say when I ask her to be mine?? Maybe NO?

  I reached her house and I honked twice.Then,she come out from her house.I can see she shouted something before get into my car.GOD! She's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

'Hey,Biebs' SHe hopped into passenger sit and kissed my cheek BOOYYYAA!

'You're gorgeous...as always' I said to her while heading my face to road

'Aw...Thank you.I bought this blouse at Rusia while I was travelling with mom'

'Oh...Russian Girl!' I shouted

'Justin! Keep your eyes on road!' She said shouted .Then I smiled,she smiled back

  All of the silent in the car was AWKWARD.Finally I reached this restaurant,'Mago's Restaurant' I talian

Kayla eat something,I eat same as her.We had a lot incommon.

Kayla's POV

   Good to hang out with him.I mean he looks super CUTE.I do like him,like him.He just awesome guy..I mean it.

AFter all eats,laughing until we've got stomach ache.It's over.Justin parked his car infront of my house.Good boy...

He led me to the front door.

'So,good night.So much fun with you' I said it while we're just standing awkwardly infront of my dorr house

'Yeah..Me too.Hope we can do it again.Um..Kay..I-I'

'Yea?'

'I just wanna ask do you have feelings for me?'

I  jsut stoop up scaredly.Wow.Is he gonna ask to be his gf??AHH!!!

'I just met you last week.And we start hanging out.I guess I do,Justin'

'WOuld you be mine?' He asked as he start holding my hand and leans his forhead to mine.

'I-I-I do...' I said it and start blushing.Without noticed,his lips was on mine.We kissed for 7 seconds.ANd it tasted goooddd....

'I love you Kayla' He pulled and said it

'Me too '

**************************************************************************

AHHHH!!! They COUPLE!!! Freaked out! Stay tuned :( Sorry kinda SUCKSS n SHORT!