Chapter 28

The theme for this song is Selena Gomez ~ Live Like There's No Tomorrow

Kayla's POV

    I walked to the airport hand in hand with Justin.Finally,he's mine.I love him and I know there's no one can tear us apart,This is FATE.I trust that.Justin look at me and pointed his finger to my fingers.Ash,Chaz and Ry.They're HERE!!!  

'KAY!!!!' Ash screamed and ran to me. I let go off Justin's hand.And hug Ash.She jsut hugged me tightly.

'I just saw you and Justin.Tell me?' She squeled.I'm glad Justin didn't hear her.

'When I've got back home.Promise'

     I walked back to Justin,Chaz and Ry.They keep on talking.We hopped on the car.Pattie and my mom take the other car.We started on singing when Selena Gomez's song Love You Like A Love Song is on the radio.Justin just laughed when I touched his cheek and singing to him.I'm glad we finally be like this.I'm proud have a boyfriend like this.It seemed right.

Justin's POV

   I don't know why.But this is what I've been waiting for.Be with Kayla.She's everything.Thank god she forgot the passed and live along with her life.And she just completely what boys want for.I love her.

   We arrived at Kayla's house.We're going to have sleepover and my mom staying here too.We're just did this for fun.

'DINNER!' Lauren shouted from the kitchen. We're hurriedly to the kitchen.I sit beside Kay,Ash,Chaz.Ryan infront of Chaz,mom and Lauren.We all says prayer and start eating.Lasagna of course.

 'Kay,tomorrowPattie and I going to work real early.So,you can hang out with your homies' Lauren said

'Okay Mom' Kayla whined.

***skipping to the bedroom*

'I'm tired' Kayla yawned as we entered her bedroom.

  She laid on the bed and look to the ceiling.

'You don't wanna change?' I asked

'NOPE!'

'Okay' I slipped off my t-shirt.And laid beside her

   She put her head on my chest and traced her finger on my stomach.

'Justin?' She asked and traced my stomach

'Um?'

'Would you leave me?'

'No.WHy you ask that?'

'I kinda have feeling for it' She said

'I love you'

'I know I love you too'

   She kissed me and I kissed her back.Without realize,she was ontop of me kissing.I kiss her back.Then,I remember this is how she lost her virginity for me.I can't forget about that.It was amazing night.I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close.She yelped a little but that soesn't stop her for not kissing me.

   She pulled away.We breathe hardly this time.I can't even talk.

'It's amazing' She poked my nose and she still on top of me

'I know.And it would be amazing if it's become much hotter like at the hotel' I smirked at her.She playfully punched hard on my chest

'OW!'

'Sorry' She kissed my chest.

'You're the best Kayla'

'You too'

  She laid beside me and put her arm around me.Before this lights turn off

'Good Night My man.I love you'

'Good night babygirl.I love you too'

***********************************************************