Harry Potter Is Gay?

Note: This isn't to offend any fan of Harry Potter, do not get butt hurt. I, myself, am a massive fan of the entire series, so just getting that clear. I just found this so interesting.

So, I first saw this on Shane's video, and I just realised how true it all was. It all makes sense, and I honestly don't know how I feel about that. (Note: Reading over, I just realised what I had written had sounded exactly like everything Shane had said. Yes, I did get all the idea from him, but I haven't watched that video in months. I don't know why or even how that happened)

Anyways, so this first started off when J.K Rowling had told everyone, after the completion of the series, that Dumbledore was actually gay. This sparked the interests of some conspiracy theorists, who decided to do their own research on Harry Potter.

Just in case someone doesn't know what happens in the Harry Potter Series, or if you need to refresh your memory, I have got a short summary of the entire series below.

Imagine a school in a castle filled with moving staircases, a sport played on flying broomsticks, an evil wizard intent on domination, an ordinary boy who's the hero of a whole world he doesn't know. This is the story that comes to life in the marvelous Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling. The Dark Lord, Voldemort, tried to murder Harry when he was just a baby—but he failed, killing Harry's parents but leaving him with a lightning-bolt scar. After Voldemort's disappearance, Harry is sent to live with his nasty aunt and uncle, far away from any hint of magic. But at the age of eleven, he is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and a magical world opens before him. Each of the seven books in the series chronicles one year in Harry's adventures at Hogwarts and his battle against Lord Voldemort. Harry makes two marvelous best friends named Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. He studies topics like Transfiguration and Potions under wise headmaster Albus Dumbledore and the malevolent Severus Snape. He becomes expert at a game called Quidditch; encounters incredible creatures like phoenixes and dragons; and discovers an entire Wizarding universe hidden just out of sight, as prone to the darker aspects of human experience as our own, but brightened by a quirky original magic. And slowly, Harry unravels the mysteries of his original confrontation with Voldemort: why the Dark Lord tried to kill him, how he lived... and what he must do to survive another encounter.

So, as I was saying, after the fact that Dumbledore was gay, was released, people started wondering if any other characters were gay. Or if the entire story was about being gay...

So, everyone knows the saying "Being in the closet" is other words for being gay, and where did Harry live for the first eleven years of his life? In a closet. Not only that, but his aunt and uncle hated Harry's parents because they weren't "normal" and they didn't want Harry to turn out to be like them.

Back in the day, what exactly was considered normal? Being straight and then being gay was frowned upon. I'm not saying it is like that nowadays but back in the 90s when the book was written, that was what it was most likely like.

Further on, when he turned 11, which is also the age that puberty hits most people (There is nothing wrong with not hitting puberty at that age. It is just after that age, you will most likely hit it) he finds out he isn't like everyone else (straight) but is in fact a wizard (gay). After that, Hagrid is in charge of Harry, and Hagrid shows Harry the magical hidden world which is under the real world. Just like as if he is explaining what the magical world is like, and how it is way better than the normal world.

While Hagrid is showing Harry around, they first go to a place called Diagon Alley, which is clearly play on words for diagonally, which is opposite of straight. And the opposite of being straight, is being gay.

Further on, Harry had always wanted to be with Hermione, but that didn't happen. And according to Shane Dawosn, Hermione is another word for "Pussy" (Women's lower private part), and if he wasn't meant to be with a pussy, then what is he meant to be with?

So that is all for now, if you have any disagreements or any more ideas to do with this, be sure to leave a comment below. Did this change your mind, or no? Opinions? More ideas? Everything is welcome