Hitler Didnt Commit Suicide?

Everyone who learnt about the Nazis, must have been taught that Adolf Hitler killed himself by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin, but what if that wasn't true. What if he had actually escaped and ran away to a different country?

 The theory goes that Hitler and his wife escaped to Argentina where they had two daughters

A article on this is below.

The theory that Hitler did not commit suicide but escaped with his wife, was deliberately promoted by Soviet government personnel as part of its policies of state-sponsored disinformation. This "myth" first being announced by Marshall Georgy Zhukov at a press conference on 9 June 1945 on orders from Soviet leader, Joseph Stalin.[2] Even at the level of the Potsdam Conference, U.S. President Harry S. Truman received a flat denial from Stalin as to whether Hitler had died. This ambiguity has been a main cause of various conspiracy theories over the years, despite the official conclusion by Western powers that Hitler indeed killed himself in April 1945.

The first detailed investigation by Western powers began in November 1945 after Dick White, then head of counter-intelligence in the British sector of Berlin (and later head of MI5 and MI6 in succession), had their agent Hugh Trevor-Roper investigate the matter to counter the Soviet claims. His findings that Hitler and Braun had died by suicide in Berlin were first written in a report and then published in book form in 1947. As Trevor-Roper stated in 1946, "the desire to invent legends and fairy tales...is (greater) than the love of truth". However, Trevor-Roper later lost credibility when, in 1983, he "authenticated" the hoax Hitler Diaries.

Declassified FBI documents contain a number of alleged sightings of Hitler along with conspiracy theories of his escape from Germany. The FBI states information within those documents pertaining to the escape and sightings of Hitler cannot be verified

It has been suggested that the corpses of Hitler and Braun were those of doubles who were shot, but there is no evidence that any doubles were killed. Also, given Hitler had some respect for his main double, Gustav Weler, and that there was no shortage of corpses in wartime Berlin, such a killing would have been unnecessary.

A skull fragment with a bullet hole, found outside Hitler's bunker and kept in Russia's federal archives in Moscow, was for decades believed to be that of Hitler. In 2009, samples of the skull were DNA-tested at the University of Connecticut by archaeologist and bone specialist Nick Bellantoni, et al. The sample was found to be that of a woman aged under 40.

However, neither former Soviet nor Russian officials have claimed the skull was the main piece of evidence, instead citing jawbone fragments and two dental bridges which were found. The items were shown to Hitler's dentist, Hugo Blaschke; dental assistant Käthe Heusermann; and longtime dental technician Fritz Echtmann, who confirmed the dental remains found were Hitler's and Braun's. The skull fragment was found only later, in 1946, when the Soviets investigated rumours of Hitler's survival