Parallel Universe

So, this I kind of do believe this, especially because of the Mandela Effect. Let me get one thing clear, by Parallel Universe, I could even mean more than two.

So, According to the standard Big Bang model, the universe was born during a period of inflation that began about 13.7 billion years ago. Like a rapidly expanding balloon, it swelled from a size smaller than an electron to nearly its current size within a tiny fraction of a second. Initially, the universe was permeated only by energy. Some of this energy congealed into particles, which assembled into light atoms like hydrogen and helium. These atoms clumped first into galaxies, then stars, inside whose fiery furnaces all the other elements were forged.

So, that is how the universe is theorised to be made, but one thing for sure that always makes me wonder, is how can we be so sure that our universe is the only universe made.

A theory about Parallel Universe is that there is another universe out there which is exactly like this Universe but completely opposite or something. Or maybe in the parallel universe we are all in the future. That's what I think.

For some reason, looking at the images of what came up when I searched up Parallel Universe actually made me dizzy

The Mandela effect and Deja Vu is one of the main reasons why I believe this.

The Mandela Effect is basically a 'theory' of how large groups of people remember things as one thing, however it is completely different. I can go into this for ever and ever seeing as it is my favourites thing ever, but this isn't about that and I also already do have a book all about it, so you can check it out if you want.

The other reason is Deja Vu. Whilst there are many theories behind Deja Vu, will go into them another time, one of the reasons is Parallel Universe. What if the reason you are feeling Deja Vu is because the you in the Parallel Universe already experienced what you are feeling Deja Vu for.

So those are what my theories about Parallel Universe are, but below are some that other people have written.

1. We don't know what the shape of space-time is exactly. One prominent theory is that it is flat and goes on forever. This would present the possibility of many universes being out there. But with that topic in mind, it's possible that universes can start repeating themselves. That's because particles can only be put together in so many ways. More about that in a moment.

2. Another theory for multiple universes comes from "eternal inflation." Based on research from Tufts University cosmologist Alexander Vilenkin, when looking at space-time as a whole, some areas of space stop inflating like the Big Bang inflated our own universe. Others, however, will keep getting larger. So if we picture our own universe as a bubble, it is sitting in a network of bubble universes of space. What's interesting about this theory is the other universes could have very different laws of physics than our own, since they are not linked.

3. Or perhaps multiple universes can follow the theory of quantum mechanics (how subatomic particles behave), as part of the "daughter universe" theory. If you follow the laws of probability, it suggests that for every outcome that could come from one of your decisions, there would be a range of universes — each of which saw one outcome come to be. So in one universe, you took that job to China. In another, perhaps you were on your way and your plane landed somewhere different, and you decided to stay. And so on.

4. Another possible avenue is exploring mathematical universes, which, simply put, explain that the structure of mathematics may change depending in which universe you reside. "A mathematical structure is something that you can describe in a way that's completely independent of human baggage," said theory-proposer Max Tegmark of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, as quoted in the 2012 article. "I really believe that there is this universe out there that can exist independently of me that would continue to exist even if there were no humans."

5. And last but not least as the idea of parallel universes. To go back to the idea that space-time is flat, the number of possible particle configurations in multiple universes would be limited to 10^10^122 distinct possibilities, to be exact. So, with an infinite number of cosmic patches, the particle arrangements within them must repeat — infinitely many times over. This means there are infinitely many "parallel universes": cosmic patches exactly the same as ours (containing someone exactly like you), as well as patches that differ by just one particle's position, patches that differ by two particles' positions, and so on down to patches that are totally different from ours.

What did you think? Believe it? Have a opinion? Suggestion? Leave a comment below