Chapter Eight (Part Two)

What happened previously on Part One:

“Sarah?”

“Hello, Christina.” She replied, blankly.

“What brings you here?”

“I’m here to see you.”

“Yes? And you want?” I asked her.

“If you want to keep Jake, you need to do what I tell you exactly.”

“And what is it, you want me to do?” I asked, I was shocked by my sister’s way of talking, she sounded so weird and threatening.

“I want you to kill Edward Evans, our father.”

I stood there, with my mouth opened, trying to comprehend what Sarah was saying. She was obviously out of her mind. 

Part Two:

I asked her to go home and talk, she refused. She said we can go somewhere else, she took me to the house where I visited her last time. To be honest, I feared Sarah. I felt so pressured by her words, when we arrived at that house, we sat still for a while. Her eyes were so sharp, filled with somehow hate and aggression; which made me fear her more. I wondered if she was going to talk or not, so I directly took the first step.

“I don’t understand what you meant, Sarah.”

“I left you my boyfriend, and if you want to keep him, do what I said.” She sharply said.

“You can’t be serious..” I told her.

“I am. Jake or father.” She replied with the same sharpness and coldness.

“That’s our father! I can’t kill him!” I protested.

“Father, right. Do you know that he hates us? And he wishes we were never born?” she started.

“Untrue.”

“He never cared when I left, and when you were in the hospital..he wished you’d die instead, Christina!”

“Stop!” I shouted at her.

She shouted back saying “He hates us, Tina! Wake up, besides..you can’t leave Jake, can you? Your beautiful, beautiful Jake..who confessed his love for you today.”

“How did you know..that?” I asked her suspiciously.

She smirked at me oddly, raising an eyebrow and said “I’m your sister, I know.”

I swallowed, thoughts were blocking my mind so much, I hoped that it would be just a bad dream and I’d wake up from it. I couldn’t imagine Sarah saying that! My own beloved sister has changed much. I looked away from here, trying to hide my disgust and disappointment in her.

“But that’s not the only thing.” She said.

“What? You need something else?” I asked her sarcastically in anger.

“Sure; you need to hook-up with princess Isabella’s boyfriend. And also steal from mother’s own money.” She said with much simplicity.

I was literally astonished by her words; couldn’t comprehend her! Couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She wasn’t my sister, she wasn’t human..she was surely a devil! I stood up in anger, looking at the person who was called my sister in disgust and astonishment, I burst out saying;