Neville x reader

A/N! So, the starting sentence here is from @musicbird 's book called "Fanfiction Ideas". So go check that out! :)

- EDITED -

-------•-------

I like to be quiet, so no one will look, so no one will stare, so no one will judge. But I have so many things to say. 'I love you' might be one of them. Maybe. Maybe not.

To whom would I like to say 'I love you'. Well, that's a whole different subject. But I'll let you in on a secret. It's Neville Longbottom. Oh, yes. The Neville Longbottom, who was scared of everything the first year. But now he's toughened up a bit. And gotten very good looking, even though to me he was always handsome. He's been getting some attention from some girls around the school lately and I actually get quite jealous about that, but who am I to stop them. I adore him very much, too.

I've liked him for a while now, but I'm too shy to tell him or even flirt with him. I'm not good at those kind of things. I've only had one boyfriend, but we were, like, 7 years old. So, a relationship doesn't sound too nice to me. And it lasted for two days. What else would you expect from two seven year olds?

"Hey, Y/N. Class ended, we can go." I heard Neville say to me. I shot right up. Did I fall asleep?

"Oh, right. Sorry." I said and put my books into my bag.

"It's okay. Just be glad that Professor McGonagall didn't see you." he said and smiled at me. I loved his smile. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away. "Yeah, I guess."

Neville is probably my only friend here in Hogwarts. It's not like I have friends out of Hogwarts. I've known Neville for a long time, now. I would do anything for him.

We walked to the Gryffindor common room together. During our walk we heard Fred and George yell out. "Yeah Neville, get some!" Which instantly made my face turn scarlet red. I put my face down and heard Neville chuckle a little. Was he laughing at me? I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me. When he met my gaze he quickly turned away and turned and a slight blush was evident on his face.

When we reached the Fat lady I said the password and we went in. I went straight to the nearest table and put my books down.

"Is something wrong, Y/N. You seem a bit down." Neville asked me and sat next to me. I glanced at him and said:

"I'm just a bit tired, that's all..." I just love you so much was what I really wanted to say.

"... Okay, then." he said and took his Potions books out. I followed his lead and took my Potions books out too. I looked at my homework for a while and sighed. Loud. Neville looked up at me.

"Now I know something is wrong." he said and put his quill down. "Spit it out, Y/N."

I looked up at him and decided to be brave for once on my life.

"Well, there's this one guy that I really like, but I don't know how to tell him..." I gazed into his eyes. He looked down and asked me.

"O-oh, well, who is it?" that question took me by surprise, even though it shouldn't have. He slowly looked up at me, expecting for an answer.

"You..." I said, well, whispered mostly. I looked at him, but quickly felt a pair of lips against mine. Is Neville... kissing me?! I thought, not moving. The kiss ended as soon as it started. Neville parted from me and quickly said:

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean that, I'm so so so sorry! You probably hate me-" I suddenly kissed him. He started rambling, and I really wasn't in the condition to speak right now. Something came over me, I don't know what, but I liked it.

It took Neville a while to respond, then he slowly kissed back. He put his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss. I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders. We parted, in need of air. Curse my lungs... I thought and smiled.

"I-I like you too..." he said and took my hand.

I smiled, squeezed his hand and leaned in once again.

• Extended ending •

During our kiss we heard Fred and George yell.

"Whoo! Go Neville! Get some!" Me and Neville quickly parted, both turning bright red.

-------•-------

Hiya, loves! Hope you liked this one. Sorry if it's a bit sloppy, but as I said, I'm under pressure here and a lot of stuff is happening.

Please point out every mistake and flaw. :)

Toodles!