George Weasley x Corina Locket

"Good job, guys! Let's take five." Oliver Wood called out. Everyone stopped their brooms and headed down. Corina tried to land gracefully, but failed. As soon as her feet hit the ground she face-planted hard on the grass. 

"Way to go, Locket." she heard Fred laugh. Corina giggled as well, sitting up. George Weasley came over to to help her up.

"You'll land this any time soon." he laughed as he stuck out his hand. Corina smiled at him and gladly took it.

"Hopefully." she muttered and brushed off all the dirt and grass.

"Are you hurt?" Angelica asked her. Corina shook her head. 

"Nope." she smiled at Angelica. Oliver walked over to them.

"I can't believe how you are one of our best chaser's and still so clumsy." he  remarked and patted Corina on her shoulder. For a moment Corina thought that she saw George look angry, but shrugged it off.

"I guess I just am capable of many things." she giggled and picked up her broom, which was lying on the ground. Everyone shared a small laugh and headed to the locker room.

Corina sat down on a seat and rubbed her shoulder. Maybe she did hurt her shoulder a bit hitting the ground. George noticed this.

"Hey, Corina," he smiled at her, "Everything okay here. Are you hurt?" 

Corina smiled back at him. "I guess I might have hurt my shoulder face-planting the ground..." she muttered, now slightly embarrassed. George chuckled.

"I'm not surprised. That did look painful as heck." he said and sat down next to her. "Do you want a massage?" he smirked at her. Corina smirked back.

"Go ahead, be my guest." she said and took a hold of her long brown hair. George seemed to get slightly red, not actually thinking that Corina would accept his offer. He stood up and walked over to stand behind Corina's back. 

He started to massage her shoulder lightly, not sure how much pressure he should put. Corina looked so fragile, even in her quidditch robes. It felt like the slightest touch from George would shatter her porcelain skin.

Corina let out a small 'hmm', George's touch sending shivers down her spine. George tensed up immediately. He stopped massaging her. Corina turned to look at George.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked him. George looked at her icy blue eyes. She truly did look like a doll.

"I think were continuing practice." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. Corina was really weirded out, she had never seen George like this. So... flustered.

"Okay..." she murmured and stood up. "Well, thanks for the massage." she smiled at George. George smiled back at him, gaining his confidence back. 

"Anytime, doll." he chuckled and walked over to Fred. Corina rolled her eyes. One lad he was.

"Okay, break's over!" Oliver yelled out. Everyone walked back to the quidditch pitch.

Corina was walking along a hallway, when she saw two familiar redheads ahead. She ran over to them.

"Hey, guys." she chimed in their conversation. The Twins turned to her and Fred instantly had a smirk on his face. 

"Hello, Corina." he smiled and threw his arm around her shoulder. Corina gave him a look as she turned her gaze to George, who looked pissed. 

"Okay, both of you have been very strange this whole day. What in the name of Merlin is going on?" she asked, pushing Fred arm off of her shoulder.