HIATUS?

Heya, loves! I would really appreciate if you read this small 'vent'!

I've been feeling a bit down lately. So down that it has started to affect my writing and my energy to write. It's not that I don't love this, but it seems that I'm not in a place to affect that. 

It's really hard for me to write positive content for you guys. I'm trying really hard to make write these requests the way you want them to, but it's becoming harder and harder every day. And I don't want to let you down.

I still have a bunch of requests to write, and I will write them. I'm a very slow writer (and I think you have noticed that, haha) so this will only slow me down more, but these requests I will finish, no matter what. 

Also, an unrelated question, do you like the length of my oneshots? Are they too long, too short or just right? I'd really like to know!

So I won't be going on a hiatus, not yet at least. Maybe later... but not now, with all these requests to write. 

And I don't want you to feel like your requests are bothering or annoying me. They're not! The fact that you are requesting me means that you like my content and writing style (hopefully), and that is awesome!

And you guys are so supportive! I couldn't hope for better readers. 30K reads and over 700 votes! Thank you all so much!

If you made it this far in this small 'vent', I thank you. I will be publishing the next request as soon as possible!

Toodles!