Draco Malfoy x reader

Warning! This oneshot has some rough language and words! So if you do not like cussing or degrading names, I suggest you skip this one!

-----------

"Draco!" Y/N smiled and hugged her friend.

"Hey, Y/N." he said ad hugged her tight. Draco was all smiles when they parted from the hug. Y/N cherished these moments when she could be with Draco. Her boyfriend doesn't want Y/N talking to him.

Draco is Y/N best friend. Alway has been. Draco has tried talking Y/N out of that toxic relationship, but she's too afraid. 

 They quickly caught up on life, before Y/N's boyfriend came up.

"Y/N! What do you think you're doing?" he asked and yanked her hand. Y/N winced and looked down.

"I was just chatting with Draco, Jay." she muttered. Draco hated her boyfriend with passion. He was abusive toward Y/N and Y/N was Draco's whole life. He had liked her for a while now, but he couldn't get her. Not with her boyfriend around.

"I've told you this before! You are not allowed to talk to him." he whispered loud, probably trying to act a bit calmer in public. Y/N nodded, not making eye contact with him.

"I know, I'm sorry, honey." she said. She lifted her gaze. "Shall we go?" she asked him. Jay huffed and grabbed her wrist. Y/N gave Draco an apologizing look, before she was dragged away. Draco stood there, cussing himself for, once again, not doing doing anything. He could easily step in and say something. But always his feelings stepped forward. His pity and love combined for Y/N wouldn't allow him to do anything, because he knew that Jay would probably beat Y/N for something like that, even though it wouldn't been Y/N's fault. 

Draco sighed and walked away. 

- y/n's POV -

I was slammed hard in to the wall. The world was spinning in my eyes.

"How does it feel to cheat on me, huh?!" Jay screamed in my face. I looked up at him. His face was twisted with fury. I looked back down.

"I didn't cheat on you, Jay. I was just talking to him-" I tried to explain, but he cut my sentence short.

"You are such a whore! Do you think that you could leave me and go with him just like that?" he asked, a smirk forming on his face. "You are so disgusting that no man would ever want you. You should thank me for tolerating with you." he laughed.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't cry right now. If he saw me crying he would be even harsher towards me. I choked down a sob.

"Did a cat get your tongue? Say something you stupid bitch!" he shouted and slapped me on my cheek and I fell down on the floor. I felt a burning and stinging sensation on my cheek. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Oh, you're crying now, huh? You're so weak!" he said and knelt down next to me. He grabbed my hair, sending pain through my head. I sobbed, failing at trying not to cry. "You're pathetic." Jay whispered in my ear and left go of me. He got up and walked calmly away. 

I curled in to a ball in the floor and wept. 

- the next day -

- third person POV -

Draco didn't see Y/N yesterday at all after Jay took her. He was getting kinda worried. He knew there had to be line for Jay, too. The line where he'd just snap. He was afraid of that line.

Draco was searching for Y/N in the courtyard. He was just walking along the grass towards Hagrid's hut. He figured that that's a place where Y/N would be, since she and Hagrid had a lot in common; they both like animals and mystical creatures.