Luna Lovegood x Jamie Horton

Jamie was so nervous, you see, this was the day that she was going on a date with Luna. She had liked Luna for a while now, but she never had the courage to ask her out. But yesterday she did. 

Jamie was brushing her brown hair, getting ready for the date. She took a last peak of herself in the mirror before heading out. 

-

She agreed with Luna to meet at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, where she was right now sitting. She was sipping a cup of tea, taking quick glances at the door once in a while. Jamie was a little early, so she had to wait.

The door to the tea shop opened and Luna walked in. Jamie's heart leaped. She looked as gorgeous as always. Her dirty-blonde hair falling loosely around her and the turnip earrings that she was wearing made her perfect. 

"Hey, am I late?" Luna asked in her always dreamy voice as she sat next to her.

"No, you're perfectly on time." Jamie smiled. "Would you like some tea or should we go shopping right away?" Jamie asked, leaning on her arm.

"I'd like to order some tea, if that's okay." Luna smiled and got up. Jamie nodded and watched as Luna walked to the counter to order. Jamie took a deep breath to compose herself.

Luna walked back with a cup of brown/green tea.

"What tea did you get?" Jamie asked her, finding the colour of the tea weird. Luna took a sip before she answered.

"Some Oolong tea mixed with some Pu'er tea. It helps to lower your stress levels and makes you more alert of your surroundings." she smiled and took another sip. Jamie couldn't help but smile at her. Jamie took a glance at the butterbeer cork necklace that Luna was wearing.

"Does your necklace work? You know, does it really keep the nargles away?" Jamie asked out of curiosity. She did actually believe that nargles exist. Why would Luna lie?

"Yes, it has been working pretty well." she answered, happy that someone actually believed her. She drank the last drop of her tea and got up. "Shall we get shopping now?" she asked. Jamie nodded and got up herself too.

-

"Where should we go first?" Jamie asked Luna. Jamie didn't really need to buy anything, so it was all up to Luna.

"Well, I do need some new quills?" she said, turning to Jamie. " Shall we go to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop?" 

"Sure!" Jamie chirped. They walked past multiple different shops, talking this and that. How the weather was nice and how it was very good for wrackspurts. Jamie loved hearing Luna talk about different magical creatures. 

"Here we are." Luna smiled and entered the quill shop. Jamie walked after her.

The shop had shelves and shelves of different quills of different prices. Jamie looked around her in amazement. She had never been here before. 

"Come, Jamie" she heard Luna say and disappear somewhere in the shelves. Jamie quickly ran after her, bumping right into her. Luna hit the shelf  dropping some boxes. 

"I'm so sorry!" Jamie quickly apologized and picked up the boxes off the floor.

"It's okay, Jamie." Luna smiled and picked up a box too. "Though, there was no need to come here in such a hurry." she giggled and put the box back in its place. Jamie blushed and put the boxes back too. Luna's laugh sounded like pure honey to her. 

"Sorry..." Jamie said and smiled at Luna. Luna smiled back, turned around and started walking. Jamie patiently followed after her. 

"What are you exactly looking for?" Jamie asked her, running her hands along the multiple boxes. Luna turned around to look at Jamie.