Chapter 1

"I love you.." Arnold whispered into my ear, his breath tickled me and I let out a giggle.

But my heart didn't beat fast, the butterflies have disappeared.

He brushed his thumb over my knuckles drawing small circles on it.

What used to cause my heart to skip a beat now kinda annoyed me.

I smiled at him and got up.

"I'm going for a swim." I stated, pulling off my Top.

I was wearing my Navy bikini with rhinestones around the edges.

Arnold pouted.

"But Sarah." he whined.

I ran off ignoring his protest and ran into the ocean, diving when I could, I came up and flipped my hair behind me.

I was a total beach bum. I looked around, it wasn't busy today, there was a new mall opening up not to far away, so all the girls had dragged their boyfriends there.

I noticed a guy grab a pale blue surfboard with a red lightning bolt down the center.

He had brown hair which was quite longish and deep brown eyes.

He definitely had a hot body.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I have a boyfriend. I reminded myself silently and began to swim around. I started to float on my back aimlessly when I heard a loud yell.

"Watch out!" a voice above me yelled, I opened my eyes and saw a wave coming towards me, no biggie.

Except that there happened to be a total hottie on a board coming right at me.

I screamed and tried to swim away, too late.

Crash

He collided into me causing us to both fall below the surface, he grabbed me and lifted me up, his hard abs against my side.

He smirked at me and anger boiled deep inside of me.

"what the hell?!" I yelled at him trying to get out of his grip.

"You were in my way baby girl." he raised his eyebrows and fury ran through my veins.

Arrogant jerk.