Chapter 15

*WARNING* This chapter contains scenes that are not meant for young readers. Remember to Comment/Vote! Thanks for reading!

Chapter 15

I stared at my roof, I was absolutely bored out of my mind, I hated to say it but I was starting to get excited for school to start soon.

It would at least be something to do. 

I sighed and rolled onto my stomach. 

My parents were away on business, as usual.

I picked up my phone and texted Michaela.

I need something to do, before I blow my brains out.

- Sarah

Want me to see what parties are happening?

- Michaela.

Yup, Let me know ASAP. 

- Sarah.

I closed my eyes and groaned in boredom.

"Someone save me!" I yelled, I sat up and walked over to my desk. I hadnt checked Facebook in a while.

Everything on there was Junk. 

"Bored?" I heard the familiar deep voice behind me. A grin took over my face.

"What gives you that idea?" I raised my eyebrows, he smirked and walked over to, picking me up, he threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled kicking my legs.

"Entertaining you." He took me over to the bed and threw me down, laying on top of me.

His warm body drew me in and his intoxicating smell filled the air.

"You don't smell like a wet dog today." I whispered, he rolled his eyes at me.

"I was sure not to shower just before coming over." I grinned at him as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, gently.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

He began to nibble on my lower lip, causing me to moan, more loudly than I'd like to admit.

I threw my head back as he began to trail kisses across my neck.

His hands slipped beneath my shirt, the warmth covering my stomach, He slowly lifted my shirt.

Leaving it covering my face.

I grinned, my heart was racing, my body trembled beneath the warm kisses he was trailing down my stomach.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of his lips on my body.

I arched my back as his thumbs trailed beneath the edge of my bra, slowly lifting it up.

I moaned again as his touch sent tingles through my body.

I was a hot mess.

"You like this?" He asked as he leaned down and twirled his tongue around my breast. His hands snaking around my waist, pulling my body up closer to his face.

Unable to talk, I just let out a moan.

"How about this?" He whispered seductively as his one hand ran down my body, and unbuttoned my jeans, slipping his hand beneath my hot pink lace underwear.

I quivered and groaned, feeling him get to know my body.

He blew gently from my neck, over my breast, and down my stomach.

I grabbed the sheets beneat me with clenched fists.

Oh God.

I lay beside Caleb, his shirt was torn in pieces. 

A blush spread over my face, I can't believe that just happened, I just slept with a dog, what in the world was I thinking? No, I wasn't thinking, it was impossible to think with him any where near by.

I pulled my hair into a braid and sat up, Caleb's fingers began to draw patterns on my bare back.

I felt a feeling of happiness but at the same time utterly shocked, I just had sex willingly for the first time, with a guy i've known for barely a week, who happens to be a dog, my bad, wolf.

What is wrong with me? Did I somehow get hooked on drugs? That must be it, I'm obviously under the influence. 

"You're funny." Caleb whispered, a grin spreading over his face, lighting up my eyes.

"Uhmm.... what?" I asked, turning to look at him.

He blushed.

"Oh, uh nothing..." He whispered looking away.

"Nope, tell me." I straddled him, the sheet falling away, exposing my naked body.

I slumped over, self concious over my body.

"I've already seen your body." He whispered, I blushed.

"Don't change the subject!" I whined. 

"Well.... Since we had this uhm..." he trailed of looking nervous.

"keep going." I urged

"We made a special bond, since I've imprinted on you before, this confirmed the bond and well now..."

A sinking feel sat heavy on my chest.

"Well, now I can read your mind." He whispered looking at me nervously.

Oh boy he had everyright to be nervous.

Are you freaking kidding me right now?!