Chapter 14

Caleb grasped my hands in his.

I looked at him, he was back to looking like himself.

"Yeah, I'm drunk." I closed my eyes and opened them again.

"I shouldn't have shown you." He whispered turning away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"It doesn't change anything Caleb, I don't know why, but somehow I'm drawn to you, you are so arrogant, and annoying and sometimes I wonder if you truly know my name, but there's just something about you that makes me want to get to know you even more." Caleb sighed.

"It's just not safe for you." he whispered, I slapped him as hard as I could, his eyes widened and he looked at me in bewilderment.

"What was that for?" He asked rubbing his cheek.

"Being an idiot, stop telling me what is and what isn't safe for me." He grinned at me.

"Why are you grinning like a lunatic?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"You, you're just adorable." I smiled at him and he pulled me in.

"I just don't want to hurt you." he whispered.

"If you do, I'll cut your balls of a feed them to you." I winked at him causing him to laugh at me again.

"I won't let you hurt me." I whispered, pulling him in closer, I kissed him on the lips, his warm hands slipped beneath my shirt, his hands trailing circles on my back, I moaned into his mouth.

Oh God, he tasted amazing.

I pulled away and blushed.

"That explains the wet dog smell." I crinkled my nose.

He laughed and shook his head at me.

"Who else knows?" I asked carefully.

"My whole family is part of the pack, my dad died last year, leaving me as the Alpha." I closed my eyes.

"Does that mean....?" I trailed off, Caleb kissed my hand.

"Yeah, Arnold is one too."

I looked at him thoughtfully.

"But he never smelled like a wet dog?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows at him.

"I just showered before coming over!" he shook his head again. "Give a man a break." I winked at him.

"I should get back before Michaela wakes up" I mumbled.

He walked me back to the house, I watched him walk away with an adorable smile on his face.

I got snug in bed.

Maybe when I woke up it will all just be a dream.

The sun shone brightly though the window into my eyes, I groaned and woke up. Michaela was sitting on the foot of the bed eating oreo's and watching a movie.

"Rise and shine!" She sang, I glared at her, the thing about Michaela is no matter how much she drank, she never had a hang over, it was unbelievably unfair.

"What are you watching?" I asked as I lay on my stomach beside her.

"Mamma Mia." she ate another oreo.

"I brought you some coffee." She smiled at me and pointed to the huge coffee thermos beside the bed.

I gave her a big grin and opened it up.

Mmmmm.

"You, my dear, are the most amazing person in the world."

She grinned at me and shrugged her shoulders. 

"I know."

I laughed at her and poked her side.

"Way to be modest." She giggled we watched the movie and sang a long with the songs.

"So what happened with you and Caleb?" She asked suggestively, winking at me.

"What is with everyone winking lately?!" I asked trying to avoid the subject.

"Don't try change the subject, tell me!" 

I sighed.

"He kissed me again." I felt the blush on my face.

"So.. are you guys, like, an item?" She asked.

I honestly have no idea.

"Im not sure." I mumbled.

"He'd be stupid not to ask you."

I gave her a big smile.

But in all honesty, Things just happened with Arnold and now finding out all this, what If im not ready to take that much of a big step especially in something that doesn't even seem real.

But i dont think I could turn him down and asked.

I glanced at Michaela as she ate another oreo.

What was I going to do?