Chapter 13

Dedication of the next chapter goes to the first comment of this chapter :)

I'm feeling nice so I decided to update sooner than later!

Chapter 13.

I walked out the Bathroom with nothing but Caleb's grey shirt, it came down to mid thigh, and it smelled of him, I guess his wet dog stench wasn't that bad, it still was absolutely not my first choice.

I plopped myself down back in place, ignoring Caleb's ogling eyes as best as I could.

I glared at Michaela as she continued to laugh, really, was now the time to have a giggling fit?

She winked at me and I stared at the tequila, I should have just drank.

"Michaela." She sat back upright and grinned goofily at me.

"Truth or dare?" She grinned at me.

"You think I'm dumb? I'll drink!" I scowled at her and she winked at me.

She took the shots and cringed.

"That stuff is potent!" she made a face and put the shot glass back on the ground.

I giggled at her.

A few more rounds later Michaela was passed out on the floor, and I was tipsy.

"That was fun." I giggled as Caleb pulled me down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"you're drunk." He smiled, brushing my hair behind my ears.

"Nooo! I'm just slightly visually impaired." I said squinting at my fingers.

"You're adorable." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed my neck.

I stifled a moan, and giggled.

"You're good at that" i whispered.

"I can show you how good I can be." he winked and laid down on his back pulling me ontop of him, I straddled him and leaned down to kiss him.

Michaela let out a loud snore and I jumped off him.

He laughed and shook his head.

"You wanna go for a walk?" He asked me, I gave him a smiled and took his hand, he helped me up and we walked out, the weather was still warm, so I wasn't freezing, although I probably should have  put some pants on, I glanced at his abs.

but i'm so glad he didnt take his shirt back.

He walked through the woods, he gripped my hand, and pushed me against the tree.

I ignored the pain as his lips connected with mine.

He pulled away.

"We shouldn't do this." he whispered staring into my eyes.

"Why?" I asked, I looked away, his intense gaze was to much.

"I'm dangerous." He closed his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and looked at him.

"You can't be that bad." I whispered.

"Trust me..." He sighed, his whole face had an air of being troubled.

"I am." I shook my head.

"I can take it." He looked at me, his eyes filled with sadness.

"I can't stay away from you. It's dangerous for you Sarah."

"Stop saying that. Prove to me it's dangerous and I'll leave." I watched confliction cross his face.

"I've imprinted on you." He whispered.

"What?" I asked him, what in the world is he talking about.

"I'm not fully...human..." He whispered almost inaudibly

I took a step back.

"What?" He sighed and stood up tall, almost towering over me.

"Promise me you won't tell a soul." he stated, louder than before.

"I promise." I watched him walk a few steps away.

He turned to face me, he closed his eyes, when he opened them they were yellow, I blinked, staring into the eyes of a grey and white wolf.

"Oh my God, I kissed a dog."