Chapter 12

A/N: hey guys! So ihad some people inbox me and complain about the last chapter being mostly text, so I'm just gonna say this, I decided to show the text messages between them so that you can see what it's like when they communicate and they're not in person, trust me, you'll appreciate it later on in the book! Oh and on the pluas side the next three chapters are seriously going to be leading up the the reveal of the big secret! *claps hands* so let me know what you guys think! and remember to comment/vote!

Chapter 12.

"I swear i'm not going crazy!" I complained to Michaela as she sat beside me on the bed.

"I think you are." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I'm telling you! there was a huge figure in the woods, I saw it's eyes! they were huge and yellow!" I put my head in my hands.

"Yup, crazy." Michaela flopped herself down, staring up at the ceiling.

My house bordered on some woods, sometimes I would hear noises, rustling through the trees, I've even heard howling once or twice, but of course, I seem to be the only one who can hear these things.

Michaela had arrived an hour ago, My parents and I had a long talk about everything and took me to the police stationt o give a testimony. I took a walk when we got back, through the woods. I thought something was following me.

"Whatever." I muttered grumpily, I know what I saw.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Michaela asked, sitting up excitedly. her grin was infectious.

"Sure." I replied getting up, I opened up the cabinet containing all my DVD's.

I looked them over, "what do you wanna watch?" I turned to look at Michaela pictures with my Ipod.

Of course she would be.

"Pitch Perfect?" she asked and I grinned at her, I put it on and we sat and started to watch.

"I love that movie." I grinned at her, It was about 11pm now, Michaela raised her eyebrows and I turned around, a figure manourvered it's way into my window, grinning at us.

"Hello, Ladies." His deep voice caused a shiver to run down my spine.

"I have a door for a reason, you know." Caleb winked at me.

"But baby girl, that's so main stream." he pouted and dropped himself down onto my bed, putting his head on my lap.

"Do you even know my name?" I raised my eye brows at him, "And ew, you smell like a wet dog." I oushed him off and he tumbled to the floor.

"Ahem." Michaela cleared her throat.

A blush took over my entire face.

"hey, it's baby girl's cute friend!" Caleb gave her a goofy grin.

Michaela's face turned bright red.

"Let's play a game?" Caleb leaned in to the two of us. Whispering it al most seductively.

"Uh, what game?" I managed to stutter.

He pulled out a bottle of tequila and some shot glasses from his leather jacket and set them on the floor.

"Truth or dare, if you're caught in a lie or won't do the dare, you have to take shots." He smirked at us in a challenge.

I looked at Michaela and she shrugged.

"We're in."I stated, I locked my door and we sat in a cirlce on the floor, the bottle in the middle.

"Caleb winked at Michaela." A pang of jealousy shot through me.

"You first." He grinned at her, the blush evident on her face.

"Uhm okay, Caleb," SHe smiled at him."Truth or Dare." She looked at me, an evil plan evident in her face.

Oh no... What was she up to?

Caleb smirked at us..

"That's easy, dare." He crossed his arms and Michaela leaned forward.

"I dare you to kiss Sarah for thirty seconds."

My mouth fell open. 

"Can I just drink instead?" I mumbled.

"Awe, baby girl, you scared?" Caleb leaned in, the smell of wet dog, filled my nostrils.

"No, you just stink." I Pouted petulantly.

I looked at him, his brown eyes drew me in and I found myseld leaning in closer.

"Ugh, fine." I mumbled giving in.

He leaned in and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his lap, his arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me right up against him, the warmth from his skin emanated onto mine.

"Okay, start counting." He winked at me, and kissed me.

The breath disappeared from me, as his warm lips grazed mine, he pulled on my lip with his teeth before he continued to kiss me, hunfrily, my heart began to pound against my chest, I wanted more, way more.

"Time's up!" Michaela grinned as he pulled away from me, leaving me wanting more.

He pushed me onto the ground and I glared at him, Arrogant Jerk.

"You said I stink." He pouted causing me to giggle.

"Okay," he grinned. "My turn."

I groaned inwardly, please don't let him pick me....

"Baby girl." he grinned looking at me.

"I have a name." I folded my arms childishly.

"I know." He grinned, "Truth, or dare." 

Not wanting to sound like a baby any more that I was acting like one, I tried to smirk at him.

"Dare." An evil glint crossed his eyes, I instantly regretted my decision.

"I dare you to wear nothing but my shirt." He smirked.

Michaela burst out laughing at my facial expression.

which, by the way, was utter shock.

"Fine." I grumbled. 

He took his leather jacket off and took of his grey shirt throwing it at me, I picked it up and walked into  the bathroom and changed.

What did I get myself into?