Chapter 2

Before I could do anything to the bitch, gunshots rang out. I sighed annoyed and faced towards where I heard the gunshots. Rick was firing at the rock monsters as everyone around him were attacking them. I walked in the middle of all of the chaos. As the monsters charged at me they flew backwards by the light touch of my hands.

I stopped walking and black tendrils attacked every rock monster around the premises. I put my hands on my hips and skipped around as the black strips killed off the rest of the rock monsters.

Giggling I looked back at them.

"Come on slow pokes!" You giggled skipping ahead. As the group was walking I saw a cute pair of booty shorts.

"Ooooh!" I said shooting the glass

"Ooooh!" I said shooting the glass. I picked up the shorts and went in the store. Before the door closed I said, "wait for me!"

It matched my black crop top so I took off my leather jacket. I walked out the store earning a glare from Harley. I Bent down and stuck my tongue out at her as I walked with the group.

"This is boring and I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Here go see what that bar has" Rick said following behind everybody. I sat down beside killer croc.

"Hey there croc" I said sticking out my hand. He shook it and smiled, smiling back I grabbed two vodka bottles with the black strands.

"Fuck, I'm gonna get sooooo wasted" I laughed as I chugged the first bottle of vodka. I could already feel myself getting drunk.

"Hey don't get too drunk we've got to get to first base so we can sleep.

"Who cares, I'lljust stumble myselfthere" I slurred. I drank the second bottle of vodka and regretted it. I was drunk as hell. I stood up putting my arms out to balance myself. As soon as I got balanced I took one step and stumbled.

"Fuck it" I mumbled and stumbled in front of the group. I heard Harley snicker.

"Oh shutup Harley youknow you get drunk justby looking at alcohol" I said slurring. I finally made it to the building with the group after a couple falls and scrapes. I jumped in the air as we made it inside the building heading up the steps.

I stumbled up the stairs as sweat was forming on my face. We finally made it to the hideout and I fell on one of the bare mattresses on the far side of the room.

"Hey where'sslipknot?" I asked looking at Rick. He pressed a button and we heard an explosion outside. I stumbled to the window and opened it looking at slip knot.

"Hahahahahahaha he died!" I said rolling on the floor laughing. Everyone was staring at me as I calmed down laying on my back only releasing a few giggles.

"What? It's funny!" I giggled.

"The hell is wrong with you people" Rick said glaring at me.

"Death is funny! Loosen up!" I said stumbling a little as I stood up.

"I'm tired and J'll be looking for me.... Night night" I waited until I heard everyone we asleep on the other side of the room before taking J's phone out my bra.

Me: hey baby!😘
J💚: hey princess, how are you?
Me: drunk, but ok
J: how drunk are you?
Me: two bottles of vodka...
J💚: you naughty naughty girl
Me: Rick's getting up I got to go before he takes the phone.
J💚: ok, goodnight princess, love you
Me: love you too!😘

I put the phone in my bra and pretended to be asleep with a blanket made out of my black strands. I felt him walk close to me before walking away as he yawned.
/morning/
I woke up with a major hangover.
"Aye Rick get me a water, seven aspirins, a Gatorade, and peanut butter crackers" I groaned

All he tossed me were the aspirins and water.

"You don't need seven aspirins Amelia. You're gonna overdose"

"Oh shush Rick I've been doing this for a while I know what I'm doing, beside I drank two full bottles of vodka. I usually take seven aspirins anyway for it to work. J even knows" I said before taking the seven aspirins and drinking the water swallowing the pills.

I stood up and walked towards the door, "you guys coming?" I pulled my shorts down after I realized they weren't covering covering my but, they were halfway up it.

"Perverts" I mumbled when I walked down the hall. There was a buzz in my bra. I stopped and everyone else walked ahead of me. I looked down at my phone.

J💚: so where are you guys heading to?
Me: idk Rick isn't telling us I'll tell you when we get there, love ya
J💚: love you too❤️

We finally made it down the stairs and walked out.

"Ugh Amelia is so slutty like look at her the shorts barely cover her ass" I heard Harley whisper ahead of me.

"Well Harley you shouldn't talk because you're shorts are basically underwear" I heard Deadshot say. I laughed a little to loud and Harley turned around.
"What? Can't I laugh?" I said strutting ahead of her shaking my ass as I heard her huff. I smirked and continued walking.
/hours later/

"Rick where are we going! It's been hours" I said laying on my black strands as they led me beside Rick.

"Just wait" he said. I sighed and heard a buzz in my bra. I floated beside dead shot and looked at my phone.

J💚: you guys anywhere yet?
Me: no. I'm tired and hungry!
J💚: awe I'll teach him a lesson for not feeding my princess.
Me: you're so sweet!
J💚: I got to go, some goon is being stupid. Love you princess.
Me: ok tell him I said he better listen to you. Love you baby!

I put my phone in my bra and looked at Deadshot. I put my finger to my lips, "shh" I whispered and he nodded his head. I floated up to Rick and walked beside him before getting wings on my back made by the black strips and flew around.

"I'm hungry!" I said as my stomach growled.

"There's a broken down McDonald's over there go look in it" Rick said walking over to the McDonald's. I flew into it breaking through the window. I dropped down and the wings evaporated back into my back. Running over to a dead couple on the floor that hadn't opened their back of food.

"This is my favorite!" I said holding up the 20 piece chicken nugget box. I sat at a booth at the very back talking to J on the phone.

"J hey we are at a McDonald's where are you?"

"Actually I'm a few feet away I'll be there soon."

"Yay!" I said a little too loud earning stares from the group a few seats behind me, "I'll be there just wait" I said hanging up. I walked casually to the front door, pretending to look like I was investigating.

Looking through the glass door I saw Joker.

"Joker!" I said as I jumped into his hug wrapping my legs around his waist, "I missed you!" A few tears escaped from my eyes.