Chapter 6

WOOOOAH I haven't posted in a while I promise I'll update more.

We walked down the subway before we were met with more monsters. My black strings flew through they're heads. Everyone else was fighting other monsters as Harley sat down chained up to one of the poles. I glanced at her as she glared at me before kissing J. Hearing an annoyed 'huff' I smiled before pulling away.

As everyone finished, Rick unhooked Harley from the pole, but wasn't quick enough from her running towards me and throwing me to the ground. I flipped her over and started punching her and punching her. My eyes turned black before I screamed loud enough to where only Harley's ears would bleed but everyone could hear it. She screamed in pain before I started slamming her head on the ground. I felt hands on me but shook them off before continuing.

I was then thrown to the ground. My eyes still black, I looked at the person who threw me off. Deadshot. I ran at him before arms went around my waist pulling me into their chest. I struggled in his arms before giving up. I was carried out of the place and into a bathroom.

They put me down and looked at me. It was J.

"Come on Amelia, only one more day until we can escape. That bomb will be disabled and we can run free together, the king and queen of Gotham!" He yelled laughing.

"I know it's just I have to get rid of her, she hates me for being with you... and her sole mission is to kill me, not save Rick's bitch" I said looking at him.

He walked slowly to me and pecked my lips. Grabbing his neck I pulled him in for a longer kiss. His hands roamed my body before going to my waist. I stood up tangling my fingers in his hair before he picked me up and pushed me against the cold, tiled wall. Then there was a knock on the door. I quietly laughed as I put my head on J's shoulder.