Chapter 3

It was a heated make out session until I heard a gun being loaded. I got off of Joker and turned around. My dark brown hair was messy.

"Puddin!" Yelled Harley as she ran to Joker. I put my arm out and she ran into it getting knocked out. I giggled as J joined in with a few laughs.

"Amanda said you could visit her when she's back in Belle Reve not when we are here Joker"  Rick said pointing his gun at J

"I know Rick, but why can't I say hi to my baby girl?"

"Don't shoot him!" I said guarding J with the black strands that made an indestructible shield.

"God dammit woman what else can you make?" Deadshot joked.

"Well... everything" I said looking at him.

Harley finally woke.

"I'll be back baby I promise I love you" J said.

"Ok" I said pouting. Before he left I kissed him, "love you too"
I smiled at him as he left.

"Puddin! How dare you cheat on me!" Harley said stomping towards me. She raised her hand to snack me but I grabbed her wrist squeezing it tightly before she whimpered in pain. Letting go I spoke,

"Your no fun Rick, why can't I just see my babyyyy" I whined.

We finally made it to some building. Looking down the street, somewhere far away there were lights that looked like lightning in a circle holding things.

"Woah! Did you guys see that?" I pointed to the circle of lightning.

"Yeah what is that mate?" Said boomerang.

"I don't know, I'll ask Waller when we get to her here" Rick said as he busted open a window.

We walked through the building. There was a desk with four computers facing away from us. Boomerang went up to them.

"Hey dudes look at this its cameras showing the whole building, we can find Waller easier"

"No boomerang she's in a secret room.... Can't find her on there" we continued walking up the stairs. We reached another floor. Rock monsters popped up out of no where. I punched one then slammed his head on my knee, killing it. Throwing some out the window, and using the black strands to kill the rest that were fighting me.

I looked over and Rick shot the last one.

"Good job guys" he breathed.

We walked up more stairs then heard a elevator ding. Looking up Harley waved at us in a glass elevator.

"Go! Before she's gone!" Yelled Rick we ran up the stairs to where she stopped. Taking our weapons out, we stood in front of the elevator. The doors opened.

"Hey guys!" She walked out, "let's go!"

/wonderful time skip/

Finally we made it to the secret room Waller was in.

"Wait here" Rick said walking into the room. But ignoring him like I usually do, I followed him.

I sat in one of the chairs that spin around. Grabbing a clipboard, pencil, and a random piece of work paper, and started drawing.

"Waller what the hell is going on out there?" Rick mumbled, "what is that light in the sky?"

I drew out: MY WEAKNESS IS DRUGS then drew a pill. Throwing all the things on the ground I left.

Flashback

Being a well known drug dealer was what got me deals with the most notorious villains. I was the only drug dealer in Gotham.

I had a boyfriend but I only used him to get me out of jail. I've made deals with the Joker before but never face to face. Everyone paid me through PayPal and my henchmen gave them their drugs.

Drugs were what kept me from using my powers. Drugs made me feel normal. Until I fell in love with Joker.

/end of flashback/

I was on the floor waiting for Rick to be finished with whatever he was talking to Amanda about. I pulled out my phone and sat on the stairs.

Me: hey
J💚: hi baby how are you?
Me: bored, you?
J💚: good, I'm planning on getting that bomb out of your neck and getting you away from there
Me: so sweet😍😘
J💚: I gotta get back to work, love you
Me: awe😩bye, I love you

After I went back to the group Rick came out.

"We are heading to that giant light circle. Forget about saving the person. He should've had the stuff Amanda asked for but he didn't so she killed him" we walked behind humans he jogged down the stairs. When we got outside we walked down the destroyed streets.

"I hope you know that we are not walking all the damn way there" Croc said growling at Rick.

"Yeah camp is just a few blocks ahead"

"Ooh goody" I cheered.