END

We walked out the bathroom, hand in hand, before heading through the double doors of the main building of the subway.

There she was, enchantress, doing her witchy magic stuff, with her brother.

Diablo started fighting her brother and turned into a giant fire skeleton monster. Killer croc was close to the spot where he had to blow up the brother. Diablo wasn't going to be able to leave the brother in one spot, so he requested we leave him. We had no choice, so we told Croc to blow up the spot.

There was a shriek and we turned our heads to enchantress who cried her brother's name. Laughing, the black tendrils came out of my back and around her.

We fought for a long time, everyone shot at her, but it was hard. We finally had her weak enough and I swung the bat at her.  She fell to the ground unconscious. Putting my hand to her neck, I looked sorrowfully at Rick.

"S-she's dead" I swallowed back tears before walking towards J.

He hugged me before dead shot started talking.

"She's moving"

They got they're weapons ready, before the skin started to be pulled away by the person inside of it.

"You're alive!" Rick ran up to her kissing her all over.

I tightly hugged Joker before looking at a pissed off Harley. I stuck my tongue out at her before turning back to Joker.

Happy ending right? Yeah it was a happy ending... or is it?

3 weeks later.

I sat in the giant cage facing away from the guards, reading a random book. There was a giant crash before there was gunshots. I got up looking out knowing who it was. There was one person surrounded by a group, heading towards my cage.

He walked through the group opening the cage, before running and kissing me.

"I really missed you doll"

"I missed you too!"

"Uh boss what do you want us to do with a her?" Said a guard, who was holding Harley.

"Throw her out" me and J said in unison before smiling and looking at each other, before walking out the cage to the van.

THE END