Chapter 4

(Thought you guys would like some music while listening to this ☺️ honestly when I was writing I almost started crying because this song was playing😬🙂)

It was a boring walk, a long one too. I mostly talked to croc, Diablo, and Deadshot. Harley continued talking about me and I continued hurting her. She still believe my J loved her after he told me he loved me, in front of her. I don't mind I like seeing her crumble when I tell her all the good things he's done to me.

We finally reach the second base, I slumped downstairs to the beds.

"Uggggghhhh!" I groaned throwing myself on the mattress on the other side of the wall.

"Hey, that's my mattress" Rick said.

"Not anymore"

He sighed and walked over to the mattresses around a flashlight. Everyone fell asleep except me. I couldn't sleep but I didn't know why. I heard a faint whisper I couldn't decipher so I sat up looking around in the darkness.

Then a pair of hands wrap around me.

"J?"

"Guess again sweet cheeks" I hear and Australian voice.

"Ew you Australian pervert get the fuck off of me!" I said jumping off the mattress and kicking him. The flashlight turned on and Rick saw my angry face as he looked at Boomerang as he smiled. I moved farther in the dark corner sleeping on the floor.

I woke up stiff and saw Harley looking at a sharp tool, almost like J's toys. Looking down i saw my arms and legs tied up.

"What the hell! Let me out you stupid bitch!" I said struggling to move, "you know I can kill you right?"

"Yeah, that's why I put drugs in your system, you said it was your weakness... Right?" She giggled.

"Fuck you Harley, are you jealous that Joker doesn't love you? Killing me won't make him love you it'll make him hate you!" I yelled.

"Shut up. They're outside thinking I'm getting you to wake you up, and luckily for me this used to be an old electrocution room. LUCKY ME!" She laughed maniacally at me, "oh and Mistah J can see this whole thing from your phone, he says he's going to find you, I doubt it" she pointed to my phone only a few feet away from me.

She started carving words slowly into my arm with a knife, then stabbing the the knife into my arm. I screamed tears threatening to fall. She then started viscously stabbing me in the arm over and over again. Screaming I heard the door being banged on. She then stabbed two rods into both of my hands before plugging something on them.

I heard her turn a knob. She went to seven. That was higher than any electrocutionI ever got. I usually got three to five.

"No no Harley stop do you even know what your do-" she turned a lever that turned the electrocution on. My eyes rolling to the back of my head as I screamed and shook violently.  She laughed before turning it off and turning it back on. I heard the door being knocked down. The electrocution turned off and I looked up weakly and saw J. Before anybody did anything Harley stabbed my leg making me scream and cry more.

Harley pushed him into the chair. He growled throwing her to the ground. He walked towards me freeing my arms and legs, picking me up bridal style. He held me close to him as I tried to keep my eyes open. I heard a few mumbling like, "keep her then we'll take her" and "we'll deal with crazy eyes" and "really sorry dude" and other things because I couldn't focus on what hey we're saying. Closing my eyes I felt the cold air as J walked outside with me in his arms.

I woke up on a comfortable bed with string arms wrapped around me. I faced them and it was J. I moved my arm to touch his face but saw my arm. It had stab wounds on almost every part of my arm. I rubbed my fingers over my scars.

I noticed two holes in both of my hands. They started shaking as I remembered what happened. J woke up and saw me looking at my shaking hands in horror before pulling me closer.

"Why" I said as my voice wavered.

"I...I don't know sweetheart" he whispered in my hair.

"So what will happen now?"

"I'll be in your group from now on for your safety. Harley will have a taser in her neck that will shock her if she tries to escape or attack you""

"Good"

Time skip

Me and J headed to the group that stayed at the base we were at earlier. He gave me pain killers and I took seven like usual. Walking hand in hand with Joker we headed down the street.