Cast.

Not an update sorry.  I will update as soon as the next chapter is ready.
But for now there is this sis that keeps complaining about the characters. She's always forgetting them!! Last time she was asking me who dr. Naseer was and today she's forgotten everyone... i just can't  😂😂😂

This story consists of many characters especially because of the extended family so I know a lot of people get confused too.

So here is a little description. .. hope it helps.

zubydooby  oya ... come back here and check anytime u get confused again.

*Hussain Adam.: A businessman. He has 10 children and three wife. But unfortunately one is dead. Her name was Zainab and she gave birth to Ahmad and Amrah.

*Ummulkhaltum: aka Mummy. She's the 2nd wife of the house and mother to Ammar, Adnan, Zainab and Sakina.

*Hasiya: aka Ammi. 3rd wife and mother to Sadiq, Safiya, Aisha And Auwal.

*Ammar: 27 years old introvert who got tricked by his brother and has to marry off before him. He's a doctor.

*Ahmad: 29. Ammar's older brother. He's his half brother. His mother died when he was around 7 years old. Mufidah is the love of his life. She's also related to his step mum.

*Amrah: she shares the same mother with Ahmad and she's same age as Ammar. She's married to Abdullah with 2 kids. And she lives in Kaduna. IT graduate.

*Adnan: same mother with Ammar and 23 years old who is serving in Plateau state. He's an Engineer.

*Abubakar Sadiq: A 20 years old architecture student. He's Ammi's first child and the 5th in the house.

*Zainab (zee): 19 years old pharmacy student. Same mother with Ammar.

*Safiya (cutie) : Ammi's second child and 1st daughter. She's 14 and like a twin sister to
*Sakina (Cranky) : they go to the same school and same class. Sakina is mummy's last born and she's also known as cranky by dearest Nurayn.

*Aisha: 10 and in jss1. Has a crush on Khalil.
*Awwal: the baby of the house. He's the cute 6 year old.

--------

#Haruna Adam: An architect who lived in Saudi for over 10 years before moving to London then finally returning to his fatherland, Nigeria. He adopted Nurayn in Nigeria when he found out that his wife could not conceive. Later in Saudi he adopted Hafsat after an unfortunate event of her parent's death. By Allah's will his wife gave birth to a baby boy and he named him Ali the warrior.

#Naima: aka Mama. Hafsat's mother.

Nurayn and Ali (chotè) are Hafsat's brothers.

Hafsat Haruna Adam: birth  name is Intisar Ahmad Yasir.

Khalil: Hafsa's family friend. He's a pilot just like Nurayn. His parents presently live in Qatar.

#Dr. Naseer: Ammar's closest friend and colleague. He has a wife Nafisa who is very pregnant.

Rabia and Amina are Hafsat's cousins whom she had her wedding on the same day with. Their husbands Mujahid and Abdulmajeed respectively.

Dr.Fatima : Hafsa's gynecologist friend. She attended her wedding and now works in the same hospital as her. 

Hmmm....
I think that's all. Tell me if there is an important character I haven't covered yet.