game

Author's note: This story is bad as fuck, but I hope you all enjoy reading it anyways, soon, I'll let something happen but you guys will see how that ends!

---------------------------------------------

(YOUR NAME)

I had waited for a few days to receive a letter, but I wouldn't give up just yet. I knew that someone had opened my letter and somewhere deep inside, I had a feeling that the person who got it, would reply to it. 

Surely it was late at night when my mom came over and brought me dinner, like she had done every Sunday for the past 6 weeks. Well, ever since I had been living on my own. She did it out of love, because she knew that I was working on Sundays all morning and afternoon, coming back at 8 pm. It confused me that she had emptied my mailbox and walked inside with a letter. It had been 4 days since I counted that my letter would have arrived at its destination and now a reply finally came through. The stamp on the letter looked more official then it should but still I took the letter quickly, knowing that it wasn't just the phone bill. 

My eyes scanned the handwriting and it was clear that I was greeted by a man, a man who went with the name; Digger Harkness. And for a moment I switched the two first letters before thinking what I just read. 

Something wasn't right.I had to admit that the letter was a little strange when I started reading about how he was coming for me. But claiming that it was a joke, and at first, I regretted the fact that I actually gave him my name and location. That it was a bad idea to write this letter, was something that I had to think about later.

With interest I started to read the last part of the letter for the third time; from his name to his love for 'grown-up boomerangs' and his horse called Pinky. Soon I had been reading it another few times, until I heard the door to the bathroom close. 

"I want to get to know the person with the beautiful handwriting" I murmured to myself, laying the letter down on the couch. I loved everything about the letter; as if I was reading it with the same adoration as Julia had for Romeo, but it as weirder and the situation wasn't the same. I barely knew the person who wrote back to me.

---------------             ---------------          ---------------

It was late at night, another sleepless night, thanks to me not being able to sleep without my brother. Growing up together was our goal, and we did grow up together; we went every year in and out together, I was glad that 2016 would be another year where I would be able to have him by my side. In our shared apartment that we would move in.

And right before we could move in, he was gone. Leaving all of his belongings in our apartment, which made it emotionally harder for me to watch it every day. But I had to get over it; I needed to accept how he got killed in a car accident. But maybe it was better since he would never touch a car again if he survived, he would live like you raise a plant. I'm sure that you're not 28 to grow 30 like that. He would have chosen to die, but now it was easier, faith decided it all. 

I sighed and swung my feet away from the thick matress, letting them end up on the wooden floor. Somehow I took a look to his bed, which contained the boxes with our stuff, not caring if there were clothes of both of us inside.

Soon enough I was running away from all the sadness, by walking into the living room and blindly grabbing the letter once again. I turned on the small light on the side of the couch, sat down at my usual spot and started to read the letter. This time paying more and more attention to hat I could use for a reply.

I was writing some letter at 3 am.