Y/N

A/N: I think I might rewrite this story completely in a few days so don't worry about me not updating, I'll just be writing this again.

SO THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER ONLY CONTAINS A FEW WORDS. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM RE-WRITING AND LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I STILL WANNA WRITE THIS STORY

OKAY BYEEA

----------------------------

Y/N Y/L/N

I wondered when I would get another letter, somehow I started to feel different about the situation. What if I gave away too much personal information? Somehow, I just felt unsafe for no apparent reason.

My thoughts were suddenly coming back when my phone went off, the green LED light annoying me but I just didn't want to answer at the moment. My head was too full with -probably useless- thoughts about possible concequences to what I did; what if he would kill me or use me for his own experiments or whatever.

---------------------------

And still I was living with fear even though a day had passed by; a day where I didn't get a letter and didn't want to go outside at all. I just survived on the food I still had at home and instead of seeing my friends, I told them I was sick and staying home.

Even worse that I hadn't been in any other place but the bathroom and the bedroom: and that was because I thought I heard sounds all over. The door opening and closing and then some heavy footstepts, was I becoming insane?

"Y/N?"

As if I expected my mom to be there, I just sat up straight up and focused my eyes on the person in front of me. 

Strange clothes, weird shape of beard, skin that looked as it hadn't been washed for a few weeks, and yet a pair of wonderful eyes looking at me and a nervous smile playing on the stranger's lips....And was he holding a pink unicorn?

My lips were stuck, pursed and glued to each other. "It's me, it's the guy with the boomerang...." his voice sounded more exited now as he suddenly approached me with speed. Face just inches away from mine. "Digger! That's me, from the letters, you remember me right. I'm here for you"