Inside

A/N: sorry for not writing at all, I'm bad at this story and this chapter sucks but I'll read it all over again and see where I left off so that I can actually see if I can still continue writing it. Enjoy

---------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

DIGGER HARKNESS

My letter was taking so long before it arrived, it felt as if I had been waiting for a very long time. Of course I couldn't really know how long it had been since I last received my letter, if I only knew if she had received mine. 

And maybe I was overreacting, but I didn't want it to take this long; she could have sent a few letters in this time. And we could have talked about a lot, but it was going so slow, if I knew anything about the time, I would be able to count every minute until they came in with another letter for me.

Being stuck here became harder and easier with every day passing by, depending on the letters I got. Whenever I got a one small sentence to read out of her letter, it made me feel as if I was stuck here forever, yet it felt as if I was going to be out of here soon. And it was all the girl's fault to make me feel like this.

People started screaming as soon as the big doors to the grey hallway opened; mail, food, drinks, another prisoner that would get dressed out of here. With a woman's voice screaming all over the place, I found the small opening lighting up and another letter falling inside of my cell.

But this time I didn't smell the warm and cozy perfume from where I was standing, the letter wasn't covered with a white cover; a yellow/beige envelope looked back at me. Not the handwriting that Y/N used whenever she sent me one of the best letters ever, more like the same handwriting as I used to see when I was a kid. And in my head everyone started to reply in my mind; my parents, aunts, uncles, and suddenly I remembered my older sister. 

And all the mean words she used towards me when I came home with an expensive ring, claiming that I found the silver band on the street while I actually stole it from one of my teachers. Don't ask me why, I don't remember and it doesn't matter anyways. 

I was angry, enraged, bitter. The only thing I wanted to do was escape from his hell, murder my sister and look for support with Y/N. Good for me that I knew the perfect person who could get me out of here, the only thing I needed was my dirty mind and my imagination to find out a perfect plan.

---------------- --------------- ---------------- ----------------- ------------------- 

Another night at this rotten place, or at least, that's what  other people were probably thinking right now but that wasn't in my mind. Thanks to the girl that kept me safe or everyone safe by making sure I couldn't escape, but I got her into some small deal, and then I just ran as soon as I was done with my plan.

The alarm went off, but like the rest of my friends, everyone was seen and unseen at the same time. Which hapilly left me ended up in a busy street, jacket closed and a bunch of hair that I was trying to hide since half of the country was probably looking for me right now.

Holding Y/N's first and last letter in my hand, I smiled to myself and smelled it another time before continuing my path towards freedom,

towards my princess