Chapter 6| To Close

John falls to the floor drunk. I hear Paul watching tv so I stand up and after I pick the lock. I walk over to the spot where he lays and pick up his gun.

I go in the hall and see a long way down to the door and many doors leading to other rooms. I begin to walk down the hall.

I walk passed a room and look. Paul isn't watching tv and the seat is empty. I turn around and see a gun pointed at my head.

"Go back..." He says.

I lift up the gun I have. He puts his finger around the trigger and and puts the gun to my head.

"I'm sorry...." I say.

"To late...." He says.

All the sudden Ryan jumps into Paul tackling him into the ground.

"Run!" Ryan yells.

He throws keys at me and I run out the door. I click the unlock button and a trucks lights flash. I run into the truck and start it. I hear a gun shot and see Paul run out the door with John.

I drive off and they shoot at the car. The glass behind me brakes but I drive off. They get in a car and go after me.

I drive down a road and run out of the car into a small forest.

They pull up on the side next to the truck and slowly go towards to drivers seat. They shoot but see I left.

"Dang it!" Yells John.

They look around for me then leave.

I sigh and jump out of a tree I climbed. I walk back to the road and see they took the keys but left the truck. I walk along side the road. It begins to pour rain and I keep walking.

              ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
BECKYS HOUSE

Ring ring.

"Hello?" Says my mother.

"Hello, this is the police department. We have found the two kidnappers and are in jail. The third was an undercover cop and was shot. He's in the hospital." Says the cop.

"Is Becky ok?!" She says.

"She's not there, they say she ran off. They came into town today at about 4 and they say she went missing at 9 this morning." He says.

"Ok, thank you." She says.

She walks to the front porch and sits down. She begins to cry.

Brad pulls up in the drive way. He goes up to my mom.

"Mom.... What's wrong?" He says.

"She's.... Ok... But she ran away." She says.

"What?" He says.

"She left the home but got lost and they can't find her."

Brad looks down. He goes inside and sits in his room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I walk through the street and see a bus. I feel for change but only have a dollar. I step on the bus.

"Three dollars please." Says the driver.

"I... Only have one.... But I need to get home." I say.

"I'm sorry but it's three dollars." He says.

"Here.. I'll pay for her." Says a women who hands him three dollars.