Filling You With My Hope (Naegi x Kuudere!Reader)

[Monokuma: It's Naegi time, Nagei time, oh yeah it's Naegi time.
Myuu: I never met him before, is he that cool?!
Monokuma: oh yeah, he makes despair his bitch!!
Myuu: wow...sounds like a nicer version of Fuyuhiko...Don't tell him i said that!! He'll make me cry again!
Monokuma: this request was from some dude named X3galaxy so you better enjoy!!! Or else!!]

Looking at the blinking wrist bands, Naegi sighed and laid on his bed. "I have to have sex with someone?... I mean it's not a bad idea, if i wasn't gonna get killed for it...but with who?". Looking at the ceiling, he decided to look around and talk to the others.

"W-what the hell is wrong with that bear thing? We have to have sex in order to keep living?!!" Mondo yells from down the hall talking to Chihiro who was flustering. "H-hearing it come from your mouth makes it sound worst!", she covered her face with her small hands. Mondo looked away puffing his cheeks "it's not like i can...have sex with anyone...maybe Asahina...she's pretty hot...", his cheeks turned a tint of pink thinking. "Hey guys." naegi says walking up to them, with a wiry smile. They look his way and nervously smiled as well , "h-hi naegi...", chihiro shuddered a bit. Mondo grabbed him from his shoulders "hey makoto, you figure out you're gonna do it with?", naegi shook his head "no, w-what about you?". Rubs the back of his head as Mondo continues, "i might go for Asahina...cause he's got a nice body..", he looked away feel awkward, and chihiro feeling left out.

"Hey [Y/n]!!" naegi ran up to you nervously. "What do you want? You gonna ask me if i found someone to sleep with yet aren't you?". You snapped at the boy inches taller than you. He turned pink in guilt "y-yeah...i was...cause i mean if you haven't...well...". You turned your head talking bluntly as ever, again. "I know you're just wanting to get in my pants to survive...it's not like you like me...or if i like you. So why don't you go to your pop idol girlfriend...". You walked away, then ran around the corner. Secretly, you have like Naegi for a while. Even before hope's peak. He was your mother's best friends son. You went way back.

"Idiot..." you say in disappointment. He has been going on and on about Sayaka and how he looks up to her, but that's not the only reason, he likes her a lot. You go to your room and run into Sayaka,you really didn't want to deal with her but she keeps hanging around you. "[Y/N]!! Hey! Have some apple with me!" she held up a peeled apple wedges in a napkin. You sighed and accepted one going in her room.

"So..about this, game...who are  you gonna pick? You know, as your partner". You sighed "i rather just be killed...", "ah! Don't say that! There's gotta be somebody...i mean, anybody..."she put her hand on your hand. Looking at it you wanted to brush it off but decided not to. "Well...i guess...Naegi...", she gasps and takes your hands into hers "Makoto?! You like him? I'm so happy for you!". You looked at her in shock and confusion, "y-you are? B-but don't you like Naegi?", she giggled and shook her head "not in that way...i actually like Leon...he's really hot and fit...i like a bit of muscle in my guys..." she blushes and squealed like a fan girl. "Don't get me wrong, Naegi is good looking too, but he's always liked you best. I can tell by the way he lights up seeing your face. Be happy, you have hope on your side.", your heart fluttered "Sayaka...if i was bi I'd sleep with you too...". She turned red "w-what?!" , then the there was a knock at her door, "hey Maizono, have you seen [Y/N]?". It was Naegi, not knowing what to do, she takes you to the bathroom and puts a finger to her lips closing the door slightly, "come in".

Walking in he sighs "hey Maizono, have you seen [Y/N]? I need to talk to her..", she sits on the bed "about what? Did you say something wrong?", he nods and sits beside her "you see...i really like [Y/N], i have for a while, but i couldn't get around telling her...she's filled with so much despair that i feel like i failed as a friend to see hope... I mean, when we were younger, we were so close, then when we hit junior high, she got distant from me...it made me feel lonely...", hearing him say that, you gripped your shirt where your heart was, feeling it break 'Naegi...Naegi...', tears fall down your cheeks. Sayaka grabbed his shoulders frowning "you did not fail. You just need to honest with your feelings Makoto! You know she's very quiet and cold on the outside, but inside, she's so sensitive. And i bet somewhere in her heart, she likes you too...". Naegi nods and stands "you're right! I gotta find her, and fill her with hope! Thanks Maizono!" he runs out the room. Sayaka was smiling but blushed realizing what he meant. You come out the bathroom in tears, still holding onto where your heart was, you slowly wiped your tears. "He really does love me...i got to to him". You run out the room after your man, "Naegi is a pervert..." Sayaka say blushing and heads over to Leon's room.

Huffing and puffing, you put your hands on your knees out of breath "Naegi...". You had lost him, he was a fast runner. Walking down the hall, you sigh, you heard running behind you. Turning around, you get slammed into the wall. "Ow!", looking you see Naegi hugging you tightly, his face into your breasts "N-naeg-!" you get cut off by soft lips pressing onto yours roughly. Grabbing, and groping your ass, you gasp, giving him access to slip his tounge inside. "Mm!~" you moan wrapping your arms around his neck. He holds you up pinned to the wall, tounge wrestling your tounge for dominance. You never thought Naegi could this rough, yet so gentle. Pulling away with a saliva string, he pants. "[Y/N], i love you, please don't hate me" he kisses your neck, sucking your sensitive spots, " ngh, ahh~. I-i dooon't, Mmm, i don't hate you~" you moan getting wet by him kissing your neck all over. "Good, so i guess i can fill you with hope then" he looks at you with sexy sinister eyes.

Stand against the wall, Naegi was on his knees licking and fingering your pussy. Your cheeks were red "w-what if someone comes through t-the hall~", moaning and sucking your fingers, you hear Naegi speak "then let them watch, I'm not going anywhere until i fill you with as much hope as i possibly can, because you belong to me, [Y/N]". Shivering from hid words, he stands up still fingering you as he unzipped his pants. He stroked his dick and kissed you again, claiming every inch of you mouth. 'N-Naegi is so perverted...i never thought there was a side of him like this~'. Pulling his fingers away, he sucked the juices off but kissed you again, to let you taste your fluids. He picked you up by your legs and adjusted his dick towards your wet pussy, sucking his tounge, smacking on the taste, he slowly enters you breaking your hymen. You gasp, wrapping around his body and he moans from the tightness, "[Y/N], you're so tight, ngh...is it ok to move?" he says with saliva dripping down his chin. Panting hard ,you wait a few minutes to adjust, then you nod Ok.

"Hnngh! Ah!", "ahhh, so hot inside~" you both moan as he starts fucking you against the wall. The cameras start zooming in on them as Naegi picks up the pace. His balls clap against your ass, as his dick rubs against your insides rawly, "haaa, fuck.." he swears in a whisper and pushes your legs up against your chest pounding harder. "Ahh, ahh, ngh!", clawing the wall with one hand, you bring Naegi's face close for another kiss, sloppier then ever, licking each others lips seductively, he sucks the bottom lip, looking at you with lust. "[Y/N], you may be filled with despair but trust me, I'll fuck you so hard that you'll forget anything and everything that has to do with despair. I'll drown you with my hope and you'll love it!". Aggressively thrusts into you more, groaning and presses his face into your breasts. Moaning loudly through the hallway, you hug him around his neck, rubbing your back up and down against the wall. You aggressively ride his dick in ecstasy, as your stomach starts making knots into your stomach. "Hangh! N-naegi, I'm cumming! Please, fill me with your hope!". Hitting your cervix like crazy, Naegi's ahoge sticks straight up. "Here it comes, [Y/N]!! ~", with one final thrust, he shoots lots of cum inside you,you bite his neck as the hot liquid consumes you.

"I love you, [Y/N]" he says still holding you, "i love you too...thanks...for giving me hope ", cum leaks out of you onto the floor and the camera above you both zooms in.

"Oh my god Naegi, you're suck a perverted hope bitch. I LOVE IT!! Upupupupupupu!!!"

[Monokuma: I'm in the shit too?! Why wasn't i having a threesome  with  naegi?!
Myuu: One, you're a plush bear, two you don't have gentiles
Monokuma: I got more balls then you when you face Kazuichi!!
Myuu: You're so abusive to me!! TT^TT ]