Despair Sleeping With The "Hope" Enemy....(Juzo x Shy reader)

[Monokuma: Oh the boxer guy? He got no feelings for nobody whatsoever!
Myuu: Yeah but i can change that
Monokuma: uggghhh another sappy love story?! This better have sex in it!
Myuu: you'd kill me if there wasn't!!! Story requested by Ultimate-Dare-Devil enjoy.]

Standing in the broken down future foundation, everyone looked confused after Monokuma's speech about sex or death. "Sex?! You got to fucking kidding me.." Juzo crosses his arms after hearing the plushie speak. "This is a waste of my time" he starts to walk out. "Ooooh no you don't, you see if you don't do what i say, KABOOOM!!! All your guts will be my new paint job. Did you NOT see the guy that just died a few seconds ago? ". Juzo clicked his tounge "yeah i saw but this is still some bullshit...", "ugh you're a fucking boner kill!!" Monokuma shuts the t.v. off.

Juzo sighs as everyone  discussed the situation. Then he looked your way. You, and Juzo knew each other way before he knew Chisa and the others, but since you went with the Hope Future Foundation, he stopped talking to you, now you both are enemies. "What are you gonna do then [Y/N]?". You blushed looking away and mumbles "w-well, it's not like it's hurting anybody...except if we don't, we die..", walking up to you and blocks you with his arm in the way "speak up i can't hear you! Geez you never change...". Staring you in the eyes with his deadly cold one' you turn red and cover your face. 'he's so close...he smells so good too..' you  thought as he backs away "whatever..." he walks off. You felt heartbroken. Usually you two were closer then this, now he looks at you with hate and disgusts because you wanted to bring hope to everyone , including Juzo. Naegi put his hand on your shoulder "don't worry [Y/N], i think he still has a thing for you...", you wiped the tears coming from your eyes "w-what makes you  say that naegi?", "he wouldn't have gotten that close to you if he didn't still feel something and would've killed you when we encountered each other". He was right, Juzo's job was to kill you, but he didn't make a move earlier. "Thanks Naegi ", he was like a big brother to you, you were jealous of Komaru for having a awesome brother.

Running the the opposite direction, the team of despair chased after you. You turned right at every corner and hid inside a closet. The running footsteps passed and you let out a sigh of relief. Then the knob twisted open. 'Oh no, they found me already?!'. Braising yourself with a knife, you shut your eyes and start slicing the air at the intruder.

"Watch the fuck where  you're swing that thing, you might hurt yourself idiot...". Opening your eyes you see Juzo. With his hands in his pockets. "Oh my goodness, I-I'm so sorry!". You put the knife in your boot. "W-we need to talk...", "i don't think so..", he started walking away but you blocked his path. "I said we need to talk!!" you yell out making his eyebrow rise in surprise. He chuckled and leaned against the wall. "Fine...". You nod and collect your thoughts. "First of all, i want to know why do you hate me?", he sighs looking away. "You know why...", "no i don't! It's not just because of joining the Hope Future Foundation  is it?". Balling your fists with a sad look on your face. "It's the fact that you left me to be with these fuckers!! What will you gain from this? Change despair into hope? That's a laugh". He scoff frowning his brow. "And you think killing all despair is gonna stop it either?! That would bring more chaos and destruction..", "well at least we are doing something!! What are you doing? Playing a game of cat and mouse! [Y/N], i trusted you, with everything i stand for. But you doing this to me...i can't forgive you..". Feeling tears welding up in your eyes you grab his arm "but i loved you Juzo! Do you know how much it hurt seeing you with Chisa?! Yes we are friends, but i see the way you look at her now!", he snatched his arm away "and do you know how much it pisses me off seeing you close to that Makoto bitch?!". Your [E/c] eyes grew big in shock "y-you think me... and naegi?.. No! He's like a brother to me!!". Juzo looked away "yeah right, i bet you fucked him too", "why are you being like this?! You know my heart was only yours! If you don't believe me...t-then sleep with me!". Juzo looked at you "what?...". Blushing furiously you walk up to him closer, "sleep with me...and I'll prove to you that you are my one and only...". Juzo looked at his bracelet and sighed. He grabbed your arm taking you down the hall to a random office room.

Office room 5~

Laying on the table, Juzo threw off your pants, slowly yanking your [F/c] panties off throwing them off to the side. Licking and eating your wet pussy, he sucks your clit and fingers you. His two fingers were enough to spread you open. "Nn! Ah! J-juzo~". Looking at you, he thrusts his wide tounge inside wiggling it around against your walls. "Ugh!! No ah, I'm gonna cum!" moaning loudly as your stomach makes knots and pulled as you came in his mouth. He pulls away licking his lips. Pulling your thighs close to him, as you sit up on the table. You pulled him close for a kiss, it was soft and gentle. He kisses back deeply as he pulls off his jacket and his shirt. You pull your shirt off too. You didn't need a bra since your breast weren't freakishly big. Rubbing his scared chest, you kiss each scar even the one on his face. He grabs your breasts, and fondles them adding tounge in your mouth. "[Y/N]..." he says into the kiss and pulls you up close and started to suck your nipples hard and tweaking them between his fingers. "Mmm, ahh!" you held his head close rubbing fingers through his hair. He shivered and pulled away. His dick was bulging through his pants. You unzipped his pants and pulled it out, you could see the veins on it "i-i don't think it will fit.." you was nervously stroking it softly, "it will. Just lay down" he says with a gentle voice.

Pushing slowly, spreading you apart, you cry out in pain, light tears fall from your eyes. "Shh...I'm almost in.." he says getting half of it inside. You shook as the pain stirs up inside, you waited til it stopped "ok...I'm ok". Juzo nods and slowly pulled out then pushed back in "ngh~!" you moaned, you felt electric shocks running through your body. Juzo grunts from the tightness and picked up his speed, he pounded you roughly hovering over your body. Your body rubs against the table making you easily slide back and forth into his thrusts, it drove you crazy. "Haa...haa...[Y/N], shit, you're so tight". He pounds you more, going faster with each thrust. "Hngh! Ah! " you moan and kisses him deeply. The table below you two began to shake and squeak. Juzo picks you up by the thighs thrusting his hips up getting more access to go deeper. "J-juzo!! Ah! Ahh!". Moving your hips, you bounce up and down riding his dick roughly. "Aah i love you! I love you!!" you moaned loudly, but Juzo kisses you to shut you up. "I love you too..." he says in the kisses and plunges his tounge back inside.

Running, yelling and fighting was heard from down the hall, it echoed from behind the door, where they were, as he continues to fuck you with almost everything he's got, this time in standing doggy style. You held onto the desk moving your hips with his, your ass bounces against his pelvis, and he started to grab and squeeze it tightly. "Juzo, ah Juzo~" you moaned softly, as he was holding onto your hips with his strong hands, your body moving back and fourth with quick speed and powerful thrusts as drool escaped your lips, and onto the desktop. "Haa, haaa!", "[Y/N], I'm gonna cum inside you. Gnh...Is that ok?" he groans not slowing his thrusts, you nodded about to pass out on how incredibly good you feel. You looked back at that sexy toned body covered in sweat hovering over your small body, you touched it all over and he grabbed your wrist, pulling you close for another kiss. Once he push inside deeply one last time, he hit your G-spot,and you came hard, getting filled with your lovers despair juices. Panting hard, you lay you head on the desk to rest, but Juzo grabbed your right leg and turned you around, putting it over his shoulder and begins to thrust once more inside you. "I'm not stopping til someone comes in and kills us. I'm not letting you go this time!" wrapping his arms around you and kisses you deeply. Tears fell from your eyes, you loved this man and even through death you loved him. You never wanted this to end.

[Momokuma: that was ok. I guess nice Juzo is ok too
Myuu: i tried my best! I barely know the guy!
Monokuma: True....NEXT!!!
Myuu: Like i don't have a choice....]