Red Rope Burn [Dom!Korekiyo x Reader]

This will be my seductive oneshot yet, watch out ladies xD

Lemon warning--

'Being put into a situation where sex is involved is out of the question. It's already day five trapped into Hope Peaks School of Gifted Juveniles. Surely it wasn't a real request of the head master to order us to do it against our will. Plus...this tall handsome man kept staring at me. Those sharp intense daggers digging into my flesh like I was a meal...why was i...aroused?' You thought to yourself losing eye contact with him  for a minute or two before looking back up. He was engaged into a book, like nothing happened. Strange.

Kirumi had made a splendid meal and I offered to help along with kaede and HIM....korekiyo... Balling your fists,  you  slightly bit your bottoms lip and started to cut vegetables after washing them. You were poorly bad with a knife and cut your finger accident. "That's not the proper way to cut it. Here. Let me show you". Voice smooth as silk merely mumbles behind you as his chest leans on your back for support. You were slightly shorter then him so, it was like looking up to a giant.

His bandages hands rests upon yours as you held the vegetable in one hand and the knife in the other. "Oh my I almost forgot", raising your hand you to his mask that was slightly parted. He sucked the wounded finger with his hot wet tongue, dancing over it and pulled it back slightly. Your cheeks were red, you could tell how hot they were. "That's a beautiful shade of color on your porcelain skin. To brings out your eyes kekeke~". All you could do was swallow as you were proceeded to be guided on the art of cutlery.

After a good dinner, it was time everyone parted ways. You were curious about earlier, why did that happen when it happened? Was it a sign sexual attraction or merely a tease. You followed kiyo around a bit. He wasn't doing anything exciting, only looking around the place, and talking to comrades, Shuichi.

After a hour of stalking you lost sight of him. He disappeared like a ghost , it was freaky. "It's rude to lerk around corners without making your presence known". A voice came from behind you as long lanky arms hung on your shoulder, drawing you in for a backwards hug. You looked up to those same intense eyes gazing down at you with....such lust. "I-I'm sorry... I was curious. "You said softly with to red cheeks.

"Come now, do not lie...the mere spark you felt in the kitchen, was going through your mind. The small taste of the forbidden fruit, made you want to taste more,kekeke". His analogy was spot on. You wanted to know, you had to. He tilted your head up to stare at him as his hands glides down your body. The slight pressure he put on your body made you a little weak. "Do not take your eyes off me.."he whispers  and your blazer was opened with a few moves of his hands.

His hands roamed up your shirt feeling your supple skin through the bandages of his fingers. The tingling sensations was so amazing, small noises escaped your lips. "No one told you that you could make a sound. I only said to look at me "his voice was gentle yet stern. "Y-yes..."You pleaded as his  hand roams lower part of your skirt and slightly pressed his two fingers against your clitoris through the fabric. The pressure made you flinch, you never had anyone touch that before. And having this handsome man before you touch it made your mind go blank. "N-ngg....n...nnn...". Your moans were soft ad he started to tease it by flinging his fingers across the sensitive bud lightly.

'D-damn you kiyo. Stop messing with me!... i-i can't take it!' You were partly yelling in your head as he starts to move his fingers in all directions. Back, forth left then up right then down, clockwise motion. You buck your hips over and over, yet him staring at you while he was playing with your clit made you so confused yet so aroused all at once. Why..how is this man, making you quiver with just a feel motions and his eyes? Is he a demon from hell? A youkai? Is he just teasing you for your innocent reactions? Yes. Yes he his.