I'm Bananas For You!! (Komaeda x Reader)

[Monokuma: Oh shit. Bat shit crazy love??!
Myuu: he's not all bad, just sick...i dated him one time, now he stalks me everywhere
Monokuma: You guys dated?!!
Myuu: Have you not read my Obessive Hope story? It's not finished yet but still!!
Monokuma : nah, your love stories are shit...that's why you're still single and a virgin and can't talk to Kazuichi...
Myuu: ........I'm not a virgin...Nagito was my first... This story was suggested by KigahKuroSenpai enjoy. I will make it where you experience how i date Komaeda guys]

"Oh my, it seems we are in quite a pickle huh?" komaeda smiles with his cocky smiles. "Yeah, no shit! I'm not fucking any of you mother fuckers i don't know!!" fuyuhiko yells out in rage then walks away. Komaeda still smiles then looked your way "what are your thoughts [Y/N]?" he walks closer to you and you start to blush. "A-ah well. It would help to collect hope fragments...", hearing those words brought a smile onto his face "ah yes you are right! It would bring hope to all of us!! I'm glad you see eye to eye with this worthless piece of trash!!". You did not like how he insults himself, even though his talent is more powerful then he realizes.

Jabberwock park

You decided to take a walk through the park, since you still haven't found your partner yet. You decided to spend a good day alone while it lasts. Then you spot familiar marshmallow hair. Your heart was racing as he was drinking a can of green tea by himself. "N-nagito!" you shout and walks over "ah, [Y/N]-chan. Come sit with me", nodding you sat next to him. He handed you a tea "the funny thing is, i paid for only one and the machine gave me two. I didn't think anyone would come, but here you are. What luck!". Laughing a bit you opened your can and took a big gulp.

"Time is running short. If we don't find partners soon we will die. But no one would want to sleep with trash like me, and i respect them for that, I'm inexperienced in that department I'm afraid". Laughing heartily at his comment, you frowned, "that's not true!!". Shocked at your outburst, nagito dropped his can on the ground "huh? What's not true? What I'm saying isn't a lie. I'm merely a stepping stone to everyone's success, that's how it is and will always will be-..". Stopping in his mid sentence, you slapped his cheek with tears in your eyes "idiot!! If you think do little of yourself then i wasted my time falling in love with you!" running off after throwing your can to the ground, it started to pour rain.

At [Y/N]'s cabin

Crying into your pillow, you replayed the scene in your head over and over. Each time, your heart aches from his words. "Idiot... How could he say something like that...like i wasn't special enough to be with him...".

Knocking at the door, but you ignore it and pull the covers over your head. "[Y/N]...[Y/N]",the shadow whispered, without your answer, they crawl into bed with you. You felt wet arms wrap around you and gasped "w-who are you?!" you try to fight back but s pair of lips crashed onto yours. "Don't worry...I'm here..to give you the hope you desired" he whispers and makes you blush. You knew his voice and allowed him to touch you. His wet hands ran you your back and the other held the back of your head. His lips were soft and warm, perfect for this stormy weather. Running his fingers to your outline if your figure, he stops to your thigh and pulls away blushing. "S-sorry [Y/N]...i-i don't know what to do...i guess someone as useless as me can't even satisfy the hope he cares dear for..." he looks away with a disappointed smile. You blushed and smiled that his feelings for you were as genuine as yours for him, you gently turned his face towards your own "i don't know either...so why not teach each other..",smiling you kissed again.

Taking off his wet jacket and shirt, you throw it away across the room. "Isn't it so strange that my luck is more brighter when I'm with you? It rained when you ran away, but here i am getting warm by your side while it still pours outside...how lucky" smiling, you kiss his collarbone and chest, he gasps and twitches from the sudden action which made you smirk a bit. Licking his neck and sucking it, you watch him shiver in your hands and let out small moans. It was so cute that you had a small nosebleed which set him off. "I-is that...blood?...", "y-yeah. I'm sorry.."you went to wipe it off, but his hand grabbed yours. He leaned over and licked it off. His face changed from cute, to lustful just like that. He pinned you down and smiles down at you "this must be hope that's making us come together like this...and your blood, taste so sweet, can i draw more?". Without your ok, he bites into your neck hard.

"Ngh! Ow, komaeda stop!" you felt a trickle down your neck as he laps it up with his tounge. "That face, oh yes, that face is making my private throb!!". You felt it rub against your thigh and you turned red "what must i do? Touch myself? Touch you?". He squeezed your breasts and you yelped out and moaned. Fondling your breasts in his cold hands, your reached down and stroked him throw his pants. The tightness around his cock made him whine in pleasurable pain "ngh,..it's getting harder, for you~" drool escaped his lips and you watched as he still continues to fondle your breasts. The face he made was making you uneasy, but yet, everything he does makes you uneasy. Unzipping his pants, you pull them down along with his boxers. Her dick slapped you on the cheek with  throbbing veins. "Wow..." you say looking at the monster before you. "[Y/N]..look, my trash liquids are dripping from the tip...your cheek feels so good". He rubs it on your cheek, then pushes it in your mouth. "Nm!!" it hits your throat and you gag as he starts thrusting in it. "How does it taste? My disgusting penis? Fowl? Awful? Grotesque? Someone that is garbage should taste as of garbage? Don't you agree?" he spews out his mouth as he continues to rape yours. His eyes were swirly and insane as the day he showed his true colors. He grabs your hair pounding his cock in and out of your throat. You couldn't breathe and you were about to pass out until he pulled out. You coughed and gasped for air, then he rips your clothes off grabbing to your neck. "You were wrong to love my type of species [Y/N]...and i will show you why..". He tightens his hand around your throat and thrusts into your virgin pussy without consent and you scream out in pain from the air you had. "Ahh! P-please..komaeda..." tears fell from your eyes as he pounds inside you. "You think I'm worth less don't you? It's OK to say it. I will gladly be happy if you did". Taking a hand away from your neck, he holds your thighs up and thrusts faster. Gasping for air you cough and push onto his chest "ahhn! N-no! You're special!". You hug him close as he keeps going. The lewd noises and wet slapping, were drowned out by the rain. "Why? Why do you say nice things to me? I don't get it. I'm letting you walk over me", he pleads and angrily pounds you harder.

"Hnngh!! Ahh! I-i say these things ah! Because you ate my hope!!" you scream and he stops. He slowly pulls away to look at you with soft eyes "I'm....your hope?...", "yes...you give me hope. And i want to do the same...so please..let me spoil you a little, praise you..", smiling softly at him, you watched as tears fall from his face. "...[Y/N]...". He holds you close and caresses your body. He thrusts up deeply and you moans out his name. "Hngh, ngh komaeda, i love you~ ngh~". Bouncing to his thrusts, he buries his face into your breasts. "[Y/N]...[Y/N]!!", wet slapping escalated as you two moaned in ecstasy. Sweat drips down his back as the hours tick by.

You lay in doggy style as he trusts into you while grabbing your ass. "[Y/N], i feel it. The hope i was looking for~!", "ngh! Yes, let it out. In the name of hope, fill me with yours as i give you mine!". Grabbing you around the waist as you sit on his cock with your back against his chest, he thrusts into you a few more times before cumming deep into your womb. You cum as well and scream out in pleasure, "Ngh!! Nagito~!!", "[Y/N]~".

Panting, he pulls out of you and flops on the bed. "I never knew hope can feel so good...let's do it more often, ok?"he smiles and pulls you close, you nod in agreement and closed your eyes. Maybe it was your luck that brought hope to the both of you. Or just fate.

Admir "sorry. My dad is in the hospital. I wasn't ready to do this but I'm fine now.."

Myuu" don't hold it against us. Hope you liked it"