1-Being Bitten

hiya! here's a new werewolf story i posted, i hope you guys like it. there's so many new story ideas going on in my head, i just needed to type this down. i know, i know, this probably has alot of errors. i really don't like proofreading, so i hardly ever do it. 

yeah, i'm lazy. what-EVER.

so, go ahead and read it. you know you want to!!! :D

Being

        Bitten

1

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I’m going to kill her, Juliette’s thoughts echo through her little blonde head, I’m going to kill her.

“It can’t get much more worse than this!” She says aloud, trying to stay on the positive side.

Right on cue, it start’s pouring cats and dogs.

“Scratch that.” She adds flatly, her grey eyes going back to their natural dull color. Walking on the side of a deserted road in a rainstorm is not fun. Especially when your alone, near the woods, where a wolf could pop out of nowhere and eat you alive.

She just escaped a party, a very, as her friend would say, ‘important’ party. Noah’s best friend just had to go and have another one of his parties. Astrid, her best friend, is currently dating Noah, whose best friends with Romeo.

Ah, Romeo Ross.

The popular jock, the cruel player, the one Juliette despises most. Not like Romeo even knows she exists, because he’s spending too much time with his slut of a girlfriend.

Astrid literally dragged Juliette to the infamous party, got drunk, and ditched her even after Astrid promised to ‘stay with her at all times’.

Stay with her at all times her ass.

So, being totally bored with the whole thing, started to hitch-hike back home. Soon she’ll be back at home, in her cozy pajamas, snuggled in bed with a good book, earbuds in her ears.

A car whirls past her, breaking her out of her thoughts, and the freezing rain splashes up onto her cold body.

“Ass!” She shrieks, stopping in her tracks. Not like the water did anything, she’s already soaking wet.

HONK! HONK! HONK!

Juliette turns around at the noise, squinting through the rain. She makes out a truck with blaring headlights aiming straight towards her.

Oh, nothing to worry about-HOLY SHIT! A TRUCK IS GOING TO RUN ME OVER! Juliette lets out another shriek and runs off the road, into the wet grass next to her.