Chapter 4:

Third Person's POV

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Chaeyoung screamed as loud as she can. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!" She added.

Everyone inside the room is looking at her including Mrs. Park.

"Ms. Son!" Mrs. Park screamed then slammed the table. Chaeyoung didn't look, she just stared into her phone while smiling. "Ms. Son!!" Mrs. Park screamed then threw a pocket book towards Chaeyoung. "Aw.." Chaeyoung said then looked at Mrs. Park. She noticed that everyone is looking at her so she looked down, feeling shy. "What's your problem Ms. Son? Why do you suddenly shout?" Mrs. Park asked while a crossing her arms. "I.. I am.. Uhm.." Chaeyoung can't continue what she wants to say. "Mrs. Park! I think it's already lunch time, can we all go out now?" Momo said. Mrs. Park checked her watch and noticed it's already 12:29pm. "Oh yeah great." Mrs. Park said then sat down. Chaeyoung let out a heavy sigh.

Everyone is leaving the room while Momo is just there, studying. Chaeyoung approached her then gave her a milk and sandwich. "You just saved my life awhile ago. Thank you for that." Chaeyoung said then smiled sweetly. "Y..you're welcome.." Momo said while shaking. "Hmm, why are you shaking?" Chaeyoung asked then held Momo's hands. "I'm shy.." Momo said while looking down. "Shy shy shy!" Chaeyoung said with an aegyo. Momo looked at her then laughed. "See, you looke better when you smile." Chaeyoung said as she ruffles Momo's hair.

*beep beep*
Text from Dahyun:
Hey where are you? We're here at the cafeteria. We're waiting for you.

Chaeyoung quickly stood up. "See you around, Momo." Chaeyoung said then ran to the cafeteria.

Everyone is busy eating then there's Chaeyoung, she couldn't find her friends. "Here!" Dahyun raised her hand. Chaeyoung quickly ran to her friends. "What happened awhile ago?" Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung took her phone out then showed Dahyun what happened. "Oh my!!" Dahyun screamed. Chaeyoung quickly covered Dahyun's mouth. "Shhh! Be quiet!" Chaeyoung said then glared at Dahyun. "She loves you!!!" Dahyun said with a shocked expression. "I know." Chaeyoung said while a confident look.
-----
Yep I'm ending this here because why not? Lmao. This chapter was focused on ChaengMo. Thanks for waiting. Vote and comment. Ciao!