Chapter 7:

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

They both searched around the cafeteria to buy something delicious.

"What do you want to eat?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Didn't we just finished eating lunch?" Momo asked. 

They both laughed. 

"I'll still get a sandwich." Chaeyoung said.

Momo then sat at the table near the cafeteria's door, waiting for Chaeyoung to come.

"Aaaah I can't believe I'm hanging out with her." Momo said silently as Chaeyoung approaches the table.

"Here!" Chaeyoung handed Momo a sandwich.

"Y-you didn't have to buy me a sandwich..." Momo said. Her face turned red and it's obvious.

"I can't eat alone." Chaeyoung said. "Let's go!" Chaeyoung said then pulled Momo's hand.

"Where are we going?" Momo asked.

"You'll see." Chaeyoung said then smiled at Momo.

Momo's heart began to beat rapidly because of the fact that Chaeyoung, the person she admires, is holding her hand.

They then reached the rooftop. The rooftop has a small chair where you can actually chill with your friends.

Chaeyoung let go of Momo and sat on the chair wherein you can see the view of the city.

"Wow! This is so refreshing!" Chaeyoung said while looking at the view.

"It's beautiful." Momo said while looking at Chaeyoung.

"I know right~" Chaeyoung said, still looking at the view.

Momo then sat beside Chaeyoung. They both started to eat their sandwiches. They chitchat with one another for quite a while.

Chaeyoung then took out her phone then captures the view while Momo is still eating.

"Momo, wanna take a picture?" Chaeyoung asked. Momo was quite shocked but nodded anyway. Chaeyoung searched for their angle then: *click*

"I will send--" Chaeyoung wasn't able to finish what she was saying because she got 3 consecutive text messages.

Text from Dahyun:

Classes are done! We got dismissed early, where are you?

Text from Dahyun:

Ohh, I forgot you are having fun. Hehe.

Text from Tzuyu:

Eonni-yah where are you? Mom and dad are already here at the lobby.

"Aish! I forgot." Chaeyoung said. "Thank you for today, Momo! See you tomorrow!" Chaeyoung added then ran, leaving Momo alone in the rooftop. 

"What a day!" Momo said. She's having mixed emotions. She was happy because she spent time with Chaeyoung yet it was fast and still ended up alone. 

-----

It's a short update but I promise to update almost everyday now until I finish this story. Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Thank you!