Chaos 35[s]

"Jihoon this is it. Close your eyes and prepare yourself. What ever happens, What ever you see, trust it, it's the truth." I nodded at him before slowly closing my eyes. Honestly hindi ko alam kung bakit ako sumama sa 4 na taong—Angels, my bad sorry— na bigla bigla nalang sumulpot sa unit ko.

"Here it goes Hoonie." I heard a finger snap before i completely drowned into sleep.

I feel like im floating.. I can hear the chirping birds and the ocean's wave right into my ears..

Unti unti kong dinilat ang mga mata ko.

Where am i?

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa buong lugar.. My mouth slightly ajar at the breath-taking view infront of me.. Everything is Black and White— the sand, the sea, the trees, the houses, the setting sun, the slighty dark sky,Everything. It's mysteriously Beautiful. I stood up slighty dusting of the sands on my body.

Suddenly, Laughters were heard from somewhere. Ang sarap pakinggan ng mga tawang yun kasabay ng malakas na hangin at alon ng tubig. Everything is so in sync.

I squinted my eyes when two running people came into the view.. They were both blonde. The shorter one with his hair down, And the taller one with his hair brushed up.. They're running hand in hand while smiling and laughing their hearts out.

Unti- unting bumagal ang takbo nila.. I can even hear their pants from hear.. Habang papalapit sila ng papalapit ay mas lalong lumilinaw ang mukha nila.

Oh.

The shorter one was me. I didn't know i was blonde before.. The two stopped, right infront of me.. Both of them looking at the breath-taking view infront. I tried to move closer, to see who's the person im with in this memory, i tried, and i failed. Parang may kung anong pumipigil sa paa ko sa paggalaw.

"Jihoonie?" The 'younger' me hummed in response to the boy. "I love you"

I saw how a smile cracked into my face. And for some unknown reason, even my recent self smiled at what he said. I felt an unfamiliar yet known feeling in my stomach.

"I love you too, Cheollie."

Cheollie? Things came fading down too fast. Everything was gone. The beautiful scenery was gone in one snap, instead it was replaced by the same horrifying memory..

The rain was pouring hard, we barely see the road infront due to the water splashing and falling to the car's front window.. Everything is black and white, but unlike earlier, it was not beautiful. This scene is breath-taking, yes... but in a hurtful manner.

Nakaupo ako sa backseat... Habang ang dark haired boy na version ko ay nakaupo sa passenger's seat.

"Yoongi hyung please..... stop the car. I need to go back. Inaantay niya ko." I can see my younger self crying on the rear view mirror.. He was desperately begging on the blonde haired guy on the driver's seat.

"Alam mong hindi pwede Lee Jihoon.. He's nothing good compare to you. Ilang beses ba namin yang ipapaalala sayo ng mga ate mo!? You deserve someone better! And for Goodness sake Jihoon! You deserve a girl! Not a good-for-nothing boy like him!" The blonde haired guy shouted back. Bakas ang galit sa boses nya.. Mas lalo lang akong napaiyak dahil doon.

"Hyung.. Alam kong iniisip nyo lang nila noona ang kabutihan ko pero hyung naman, My boyfriend is a nice guy! Please hyung....Hayaan nyo na kami.."

"No Lee Jihoon! You're not going back to anywhere— to anyone."

"...."

"JIHOON! FUCK! STOP! MAAAKSIDENTE TAYO! JIHOON ANO BA!?"

"..."

"LEE JIHOON! WAG MONG HABLUTIN TONG STEERING WHEEL------ AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I sat up, Sucking air hardly to live.. My pants were heavy and unsteady. Tears were streaming down from my eyes. The 4 angels were looking at me with worried eyes but i couldn't care less.

One picture of a person repeatedly flashing on my mind.

That idiotic smile.

That fascinating doe eyes.

That kissable lips.

That shining gums.

I know him.

I now remember him.

"Seungcheol... Choi Seungcheol"

•Comment your reaction plezz