What do you feel?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We talked about making it.
I'm sorry that you never made it.
And it pains me just to hear you have to say it.
You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated,
I see the wires pulling while you're breathing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(♡Left-Harry's POV,Right-Draco's POV♡)

What do you feel?

Everything. The burning flames climbing all over chimney's 'Burgundy' bricks are warming up the ancient library of Hogwards witchcraft and wizardry school. I can feel the dust sticked on my fingers and the smell of sweet cinnamon mixed with resin and fresh willow tree bark tickling my pink nose. It's really late, I realized after Ron's loud yawning. Suddenly,this wooden chair seemed all comfortable and cozy. I'm slowly sinking in my woolen sweater while my lips are gently touching the material of my large scarf. Even the sound of raindrops in the background is caressing my calm, soft body.

Nothing. My eyes aren't fully closed, just half and I can't remember the last time I blinked or the last time I moved. I think I've been standing in this position at least for a week and so did my eyes. To be honest my brain wash doesn't seem so bad right now when my emotions were washed too. I wished I could describe you,my friend, where I am and how does it look like but I sincerely admit that it's too dark to see. All I know is how the freezing floor and pumping veins have lost their vague importance. I can't feel them: my arms, legs, the starvation or the blood from my ears running down my cheeks, painting them playfully. I also wish for hearing myself breathe because sometimes I'm concerned I died without noticing. Anyways, it would be a lie if I told you this is living. One thing is certain, I am not even human or wizard anymore.

"Hermione~ let's finish rereading this tomorrow, Professor McGonagall is going to punish us again for sleeping during class hours" Ron mumbled as he put his head on the desk.

"But this is bothering me so much... there is no explanation for his bloody condition, I-I can't live without knowing the answer."She responded with frustration. "We even searched the forbidden section and look , not a single clue." She continued, slowly pulling her messy curly hair.

Oh, right, I forgot for a second. It's been two months and I almost lost my hope. How Hermione mentioned before, every book from each section was at least touched by my hands, now wearing my fingerprints. I learnt many dreadful things about a wide variety of hexes along history in vain. The harmful or unethical use of informations was harshly distracting me from Quidditch matches and Ginny lately observed my strange way of acting. At the moment, I was unable to catch the golden snitch.

The two became silent so I turned my sight to see what was going on. It was amazing though, the way flames from the background were lighting up my best friend's hair, it looked like his ordinary freckles took the shape of golden shooting stars. He smiled and so did I, yet there was a big difference. He was looking into Hermione's eyes and I was staring awkwardly from distance at him. That must be nice, to be cognizant of endless love and undestanding source and appreciate it and always put it on the first place.

I followed their moves, I've never seen her moving so gentle. She was carefully holding Ron's pale hands and whispering something into his ear that made him laugh. At the same time his other hand was resting on her hip , pushing her with patience closer. I blinked for a moment and they were hugging with such innocence. It made my heart jump somehow and my desire started growing fast inside me. Anyways, it wasn't jealousy, it was something more delicate , I'm still not sure what, although it made an impact upon my emotions.