"You like YouTube?"

Sean sat quietly in the corner of the coffee shop, reading 'A Work In Progress ' by Connor Franta and sipping his coffee. He put down the drink and gently pushed his glasses back up his nose. He loved reading. It was a feeling that brought him joy, just the thought that someone had put so much effort into every page made Sean happy. It also helped that he enjoyed Connors work in general and really liked his style. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he really wished he was Connor. He already had his style down: a brown jacket with the sleaves rolled up, a plane white shirt with a few pins and buttons attached here and there, dark blue jeans and the contrast of a pair of fancy shoes.

He took another sip and turned the page. He then heard a cough which made him look up. A man who looked a bit older than Sean stood there with a coffee in his hand.

"Uh, do you mind if I sit down here?" He asked, his deep, accented voice complemented his look. He wore mostly black with the exception of a grey shirt with the band guns n roses printed on it. Sean felt intimidated by the mystery man, but intrigued and invigorated all at once.

"Of course, have a seat" Sean said, gesturing towards the empty space in front of him.

"Thanks, I'm Mark by the way" Mark said, a small smile on his lips. Sean nodded.

"And I'm Sean" the Irish man said. Mark slumped back in his chair and plugged his earphones in. Sean could faintly hear his music playing. It sounded like a lot of drum and guitar. That wasn't his kind of taste: he preferred the type you could quietly listen to while reading or on a long relaxing walk, but obviously that kind of music would change between each person. For Sean, it was The 1975, Troye Sivan, Halsey and old Disney songs. Mark looked up to see Sean staring. The younger man blushed and looked back at his book. 'Subtle next time ' Sean said to himself.

"You like YouTube?" Mark asked. Sean looked up, confused. Was this extremely attractive man talking to him? Sure enough, Mark had one earphone out and was waiting for Sean to answer. Sean gave a small, choked 'yeah' which made Mark giggle a bit.

"I'm taking you like Connor and that lot, ?" He asked. Sean nodded then added:

"Oh and Dan and Phil " he said. Marks eyes lit up.

"You watch phan to?!" He said. Sean nodded
Mark smiled.

"That's so cool! I never find anyone around my age watching them- I'm taking you're in your twenties " he said. Sean nodded.

"26" he said. Mark nodded and smiled.

"27. I love your style! " He gushed and Sean blushed.

"Uh thank you, I like your shirt" he said. Mark smiled.

"Who do you watch then?" Mark asked. Sean smiled and put his book down.

"Well, Connor Franta, Dan and Phil, Shane Dawson , Dodie Clark -" he said, listing off YouTubers.

"I love Dodie her voice is amazing " Mark said. Sean didn't expect Mark to be the kind of person to listen to her but obviously he was.

The two men talked for awhile, mostly about YouTubers. Mark laughed, his eyes crinkling as he cracked a smile.

'Holy fuck this man is gorgeous '
Sean thought. Mark stopped laughing instantly, looking at Sean.

"W-what did you just say?" He stuttered. That's when Sean realised: he said that out loud. A crimson red crept onto his cheeks. Mark smirked.

"If it makes you feel less embarrassed " he said, leaning over the table and into Sean's ear.

"You one good looking man yourself Sean" Mark said.

"Please... call me Jack " Sean said. Mark looked at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"People who I like get to call me but my nickname" Sean said. Mark smiled.