CH 01 | Swipe Right

A/N This was originally published in my One-shot book Little Things. However, it's taken a life of it's own and I decided to make it into its own book.

Are you expecting angst? You're probably in the wrong place. But for laughs, giggles, snorts and a heavy spoonful of feelings, read on, my friend.

This is AU (Alternate Universe). Rob and Kris had never worked together before. They met only through Celebrity parties/events like the Oscars, Cannes Film Festival etc.

----

~KRISTEN~

"Kristen, What the hell is going on with you?" Suzie looks at me quizically from across the couch.

I don't blame her. I don't even know what I'm doing.

"Look, Suze. If you're not going to be supportive, how about you just shut up?" I sigh as I continue to enter my email and mobile number.

"You've gone crazy, haven't you?" Suzie lets out a laugh. Damn it. "I mean why would you, Kristen Stewart, of all people, sign up for Tinder?" Suzie said the last word with such disdain. I rolled my eyes at her and her theatrics.

"It's not crazy." Of course I sound too defensive. Damn, Kristen. You're losing your edge.

Suzie snorts. "Of course not."

I smack my phone against her arm. She yelps at the contact. "Stop being such a bitch and shut up!"

She rubs her shoulder, muttering under her breath. "Fine. I don't see why you have to do it, though. You're beautiful. I've got some hot dudes who'd want to bone you." She wagged her eyebrows.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh at her comment. I grabbed a pillow on the couch and threw it at her. "How crude."

"Come on, isn't that the whole point of Tinder?"

"It's not just a hook-up app. You get to meet new people within the same area as you." I said. It sounded like I was convincing myself as well.

"Yeah, so they can get into your area, if you catch my drift." She started to cackle, and I groaned at her humor.

"Alright! Fine. It's just an experiment. Besides, I highly doubt there are people going to match with me anyway. And even if there were, I wouldn't sleep with them."

"No way, girl. You're hot, single, and ready to dip some pringles!" Suze reached out and grabbed some pringles, dipping it into some salsa and licking it off lasciviously.

"Really, Suze? Dip some pringles? Are we in the fifth grade? The fuck does that even mean? Eugh. Stop making out with that pringle. It's disturbing."

She just shrugged and shoved the chips into her mouth. She wiped her hands, and grabbed my phone before I could even react.

"Hey! The fuck, man?" I said, trying to grab it from her.

"You need to up your selfie game if you want the boys swiping right, ya know." I saw her scrolling through my camera roll. It was filled with scenic locations from shoots and fabulous food porn. Selfies were rare, and usually done with my friends or castmates.

I grumbled, but knew that fighting her would be futile.

"Aha!"Suzie shoved my phone in front of my face and pointed to the photo displayed. It was a picture of me from a party, winking playfully at the camera. "Make this your profile picture. Sexy, not slutty. Very badass, like you."

I had to admit, I did look good. I grabbed my phone and edited my profile.

In a matter of minutes, I was done. I showed it to Suzie who nodded approvingly.