CH 07 | "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."

Special thank you to the wonderful @Puddlebird for helping me out with this chapter, even if this was absolutely crazy to write.

You know it's about to go down. 😏 😏 😏

If you're not 18, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU SKIP TO THE PARTS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE BABYMAKING. (Although no babies will be made probably, sorry about that.)

I put in asterisks before and after so you can skip ahead. If you still want to read, then I can't stop you TBH.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. 😏😏😏😏
_________________________________
******************************

"Fuck, Kristen. You're killing me." Robert says, groaning against my lips.

How about we stop fucking around and just get to the fucking part?

We were at his house, my blazer on the floor, his shirt and jacket thrown on his couch, and my back pressed against the wall as his hips were grinding against me.

We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, just grabbing at each other and touching and feeling every inch of skin we could reach.

"Oh god." My head fell back as he started to move, his lips traveling down planting butterfly kisses from my jaw, my neck, my collarbone. He stopped for a moment, smiling against my skin. His voice, all husky and soft and him, murmured, "I can't believe you're here with me."

"I'm not going anywhere, Robert." I said, teasing him. But our makeout session made my voice sound like I was pleading instead of joking. Robert started to move again, hitching my leg, wrapping it around him and Oh.

Yes.

There.

More please.

He pulls back, his mouth an inch against mine. A whimper escaped my mouth, and I was anticipating his next move. He made me feel like I was on fire and drowning and yet I couldn't get enough.

Finally, finally, his lips pressed against mine. He was smiling, and the next words that came out of his mouth just made me even eager for more.

"Don't worry. Now that I've got you, I'm not planning on letting you go."

We continue our motions, sensual and smooth, building a rhythm only for the two of us. He hitched my other leg up, both legs now wrapped around his waist as his lips start to travel and leave kisses from my neck to my chest. He started to walk down the hallway. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his cock pressed into my core, and I swear I was going to combust if I didn't have my wicked way with him soon.

He reached the end of the hallway, one hand pressed against the small of my back, the other fumbling with the doorknob, trying to get us into his bedroom.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Excited, aren't we?" My laughs turn into moans as a low growl comes from his throat, passionately kissing and sucking at the spot where my neck and shoulder met and Why was I laughing again?

I hear the click of the door open, Robert throws me down on the bed. His shirt was already discarded on the living room floor, so he decided to do the same to me. He was in such a hurry that I heard a loud rip and a few buttons clattering on the floor.

"Robert! This top is a hundred dollars!" I shout. He growls playfully, nipping at the exposed skin. His chuckle sends vibrations down my skin and Oh God, help me. If he does that again, I'll let him rip all my clothes.

"I'll buy you a new one, love." He cups my breasts, his touches making me squirm underneath him. He maneuvers his hand, quickly unhooking my bra and leaving me in only my jeans.