Chapter 1: The Beginning

Naruto: There is no way. How could I have missed this? When did she get to be so beautiful? Is it fate? I dont know. All I know is one thing.

The blonde boy with big, sparkling bkue eyes places a hand on the pale cheek of the lavender girl. He leaned in and their lips softly tickled the others in a gentle, awe-inspiring kiss. The girl with the most pale eyes was suprised. Her eyes shook as his lips layed on hers before she finally gave in and closed them. Her once pale cheeks became subdued by a crimson red hue and the two clashed before her cheeks became a gentle rose color. They both pulled away, her eyes still shaking. The way the eyes reflected the moons soft welcoming glow made her eyes seem translucent.

Naruto: I'm in love with Hinata Hyuga.

-----A FEW DAYS EARLIER------

"Uggh," sighed the blond boy with his hands crossed and placed on his head, eyes mosty closed, and walking towards the Hokage's Office. "What does Kakashi sensei want know? Doesnt he know that the last three bowls of ramen are the best? I was just getting there!" Complained the knucklehead, on the verge of sounding like a mix of Shikamaru and Choji.

Reaching the door, he shoved himself inside. No manners there!

"Naruto, it took you long enough." Mumbled the new hokage. He used a tone that was either really rude or inreadibly respectful.

"NARUTO!!" Yelled a pink haired with her fist clenched and raised. Naruto, the man who ended the war and saved the world... again, shivered in fear.

"It's ok, Sakara. I'm sure he had something very... important to do." rattled off the trembling hokage trying desperately to save his students life. Sakura's short-lived out burst was enough to get Kakashi to put his book down. "Anyway... I called you all here to inform you about a C rank mission Im sending you all on to the village hidden in the sand."

"A C rank?" Asked Naruto getting increasingly depressed.

"Yes. It was a request from the kazekage himself. Also, since Ten... Yamito is still recovering and Sasuke is getting his thoughts searched by, well, hopefully not Ino, I have asked Hinata to join you. Shikamaru, too." Explained Kakashi.

"Yeah right! Shikamaru probably is just trying to see Tamari!" Exclaimed Naturo, his hands planted on his head.

"Hey, you! Ahh, who cares," explained the dark haired guy stabding beside the hokage in a green jonin vest.

"H-hey, N-naruto." Said the girl with the long purple hair. Her face instantly turned slight red. She could barely be heard in the back even though only five people were in the room. She just stood there, pushing her fingers together.

"Hey, Hinata!" Exclaimed Naruto as he turned around. His eyes didnt expect what he was about to see.

Hello, I'm the author of the story! Please let me know if you like this before I continue with it! I would love any comments and thoughts you have!! I take constructive criticism quite well and always welcome it!