#2 What's New

The creature just stared at me.... 'Stop staring.' I said sternly to him in my mind. 'My apologies my child.' I heard a deep, calm, scratchy voice say in my head.

When I looked up at him, he was gazing at the mansion. I assumed it was a he due to the deep bass in his voice. My ears focused on the mansion. I could hear pots clanging together and yelling. It sounded as if some guys were arguing over something. We were getting closer to the mansion....I clear my throat.

"Ehem. Why am I here with you?"

I ask the slim faceless creature. No response. He just focused on the the mansion. I assumed he heard what I heard because his pace began to quicken. Long silence was the only thing to be heard now. The moon was half. I stared at it until something interesting happened. He was walking kind of bumby so I had to hold on to him to stay a put. "I can walk on my own, thanks." You told him. Sweet sass was laced with your words.

"I know."

You heard the same raspy male voice. But this time, not in your head. It was out loud.

I tried to hide my confusion with a mouthy come back.
"Oh really, Mr. Slenderman?"

"Yes, really."

Your cheeks began to heat up when he rapped one of his long black tentacles around your waist and put you on the ground. Your once (S/C) cheeks, turned into bright red one's. 'Finally.' You thought to yourself. Relifed that he finally had put you down.

"Oh shit! Master's here..."

I heard a male voice say from inside. "Toby! Stop chasing me and open the goddanm door!" I heard the same voice say. After 2 minutes of waiting the door swung open.

And there he was.

There was a dude dressed in a brown stripped hoodie with some yellow goggles on. He was wearing jeans and old black converse. "H-Hey master. How was it?" He asked in a tick like voice. His skin was.....pale, to pale to be human. It wasn't just pale, but it was grey. He had grey skin. And his hair. It was dark brown and fell over his left eye.

The slenderman sighed. "Next time I'm sending you, my child." Then he went in. Leaving me alone with clocky over here. He stared at me. Not saying a word. Until I broke the awkward silence with the clearing of my throat. "Ahem......." He snapped out of his eerie trance. "Oh, um s-sorry. C-come i-in." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I-I'm Toby by the way."

His cheeks were tinted with a bright pink. I walked towards the door slowly. And smiled once we were both in. "And I'm (Y/N)." You said greetingly. "I know." He said cheekily as he walked past me and plopping on the couch.

"How do you know my name?"

And there you have it guys!! 😘😘

I'm sooooooooooo, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,........

(You get the point)

Sorry guys. With school starting in two days I've been super duper busy lately. But I just want to thank you guys for 25 reads!! That's insane!!

💘 This is awesome guys 💘

And so are you 💋💕

I'll try to update soon ✌

ØØØ And comment which of Slendermans proxies are your favorite ØØØ