!!!!LEMON!!!!

Since you guys have been so supportive and loyal, I have some brain candy for you guys :3

ENJOY!!! (This is not part of the story. Just something extra :p)

:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:

"Y/N! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard one of the pastas call. I frowned, quickly jolting out of bed from the sudden sound. "Alright jeez, can a girl get some beauty sleep." I sighed then walked downstairs stomping to the best of my ability.

"Someone's grouchy." Masky spoke up, a slight smirk on his face. (Even though he has a mask.  MAGIC!) "Someone's alive.....sadly." I snap back. Once I get to the livingroom, everybody is sitting in a circle. "What the hell kind of ritual is this?" I asked with my hands on my hips. Toby looked nervous. So did SplendorMan, and Ben. Even Eyeless Jack who was usually pretty chill. Toby spoke up. "It was Fendy's idea." Was all he said while pointing an accusing finger towards the smiling creep. I shuttered. "Good-bye." I turned around to walk away, only to be stopped by LJ. "Nope, we all have to play." I jolted back by his sudden movement. He was almost as tall as SlenderMan. "Fuck......" Was the only word I could gather to say.

He grabbed my wrists, and brought me to the circle. "Sit." He said. I hesitantly sat down. After a moment of silence, OffenderMan spoke up.

"As you all know, tonight SlenderMan, and Sally are not here, giving us total advantage to do whatever the hell we want. Therefore, we are all going to play.......SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN! Or shall I say hell. Since some of us are virgins...may I not state names." I sat there wide eyed.

"Alright, everybody has placed an item into my fedora, I recall." I didn't say anything. "(Y/N), I took care of you. Don't worry." He grinned. "I wasn't." I rolled my eyes. Fendy spoke up one more time before we started.

"Let the games begin."

",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",",

I sat criss-crossed on the rugged floor. It was actually quite soft. I sighed. "(Y/N), why don't you start?" Fendy stated. I shake my head. "Ladies first." He insisted. I sigh. "Fine. But only since I'm not a tranny like someone I know..." I heard a chuckle coming from Jeff. I glare at him maniacally. Then smirk. "I was talking about you." The laughing stopped, and was replaced by a toothy grin from me.

"How do you play this game?" I asked honestly. LJ gasped. "Oh Darling, how could you not know? This game is a classic!" I just yawn. "Yeah, well, so is sleep." Hoodie chimes in. "Well, everyone places an object that belongs to them in a hat, or box of some sort. Then, who ever starts the game off thinks of a number one through ten. Who ever gets the number right pics an object out of the box. Then who ever the objects owner is, they would have seven minutes in a room or closet to make out-" LJ interrupts. "But no faking! That's the most important rule." "Yeah," Ben starts. "At least a kiss or something." I sighed. Soon followed by me sitting next to Hoodie and Ben. "Okay then....four." Everybody looked confused. "What the hell (N/N)?" EJ stated. "What?!" I asked. "You're not supposed to say the number stupid." Jeff answered. "Ohh. Okay damn. Calm your tits."

I sat there thinking of a number.

"Okay....start."

Splendy: SIX!!

I shook my head.

Masky: Nine.

I shook my head again.

Ben: Four!?
EJ: One...
Toby: T-three
Trendy: Eight. Duhhh!
LJ: Six! Is it Six!!!

"Splendy already said six you idiot!" Jeff yelled at LJ. I giggled.

The Color Redजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें